What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

the phantom menace

First Grade
He’s such a bitch
adam devine GIF by Workaholics

the phantom menace

First Grade
I don't buy the "so much controversy" line.

People like you who seem to have an issue with the A League are the ones driving the controversy.
Ok, you're entitled to your opinion.

I thought it would be the media - who write and publish the articles rather than a single poster on a message board sharing the link to said articles - that might be in the driving seat around A-League controversies. Or dare I suggest, it might even be the A-League players and fans involved in the controversies themselves?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, you're entitled to your opinion.

I thought it would be the media - who write and publish the articles rather than a single poster on a message board sharing the link to said articles - that might be in the driving seat around A-League controversies. Or dare I suggest, it might even be the A-League players and fans involved in the controversies themselves?

or, dare I suggest another option ?

people on fan forums who only post articles about the controversy rather than the game ?