What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT COVID hypocrisy / confusion

Wait so you broke up over this stuff is that right?
yes mate. its been a little tough.
I am over it big time, I read up on everything before I made my decision to get vaxxed. I really looked st what some have been saying. In the end when I found holes everywhere I started getting the verbal abuse and responses that I see here and other places, with the exact same wording in all of their defences.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I am over it big time, I read up on everything before I made my decision to get vaxxed. I really looked st what some have been saying. In the end when I found holes everywhere I started getting the verbal abuse and responses that I see here and other places, with the exact same wording in all of their defences.
I just had to be clear on that which is why I asked. Sorry to hear it for sure mate.
It changes people, don’t need me to tell you obviously but the example ive used all along of this colleague, she speaks like I am endangering her by being vaxxed and says we are idiot sheep. If she said nothing I’d have no issue with her choice but she goes on the offensive she can get nicked.

I just had to be clear on that which is why I asked. Sorry to hear it for sure mate.
It changes people, don’t need me to tell you obviously but the example ive used all along of this colleague, she speaks like I am endangering her by being vaxxed and says we are idiot sheep. If she said nothing I’d have no issue with her choice but she goes on the offensive she can get nicked.
It's even worse when they're your partner.
I was told that if I got vaxxed that she couldn't have sex with me, I'd be injecting her with the poisin that attracts the 5G network. I kid you not.
For the record, I only got vaxxed after we were done, and I did it happily. Ffs I'm a rock'n'roller, I've put anything and everything into my system, some I liked, some I didn't have the taste for.
After My first Pfizer shot I came home and had twelve beers. Second one I went back to work, got home and only managed 10 beers, it took me down a tiny notch haha.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
It's even worse when they're your partner.
I was told that if I got vaxxed that she couldn't have sex with me, I'd be injecting her with the poisin that attracts the 5G network. I kid you not.
For the record, I only got vaxxed after we were done, and I did it happily. Ffs I'm a rock'n'roller, I've put anything and everything into my system, some I liked, some I didn't have the taste for.
After My first Pfizer shot I came home and had twelve beers. Second one I went back to work, got home and only managed 10 beers, it took me down a tiny notch haha.
Did ya tell her it’s just a tiny prick?

coolumsharkie

Referee
I think we all have friends or family that have gone down this path? Openly calling everyone a sheep online, for believing the Government and the MSM instead of the "real" research?

I've heard some real doozies, like China has known about the Sun going into a grand solar minimum that will last for 60 years. Apparently the CCP have known about this since Jesus was a pup and have been biding their time, until this "climate change" has now started to reduce crops by 50%. So to combat this they designed through the Wuhan lab a virus which they know that down the track, will need to inoculate every human on the planet. Secretly they will inject you with a substance that will kill the majority of people off (some will get saline) in 5 years time so that the CCP can use the land to feed it's people.

This rave came from people that I respected and previously thought were pretty switched on as they are documentary makers on Egypt and made some serious coin doing it too. At least it's a bit different to the norm, 5G, nanobot Fauci and friends theory. Mind you they do like their hallucinogens.

PJ

First Grade
I think we all have friends or family that have gone down this path? Openly calling everyone a sheep online, for believing the Government and the MSM instead of the "real" research?

I've heard some real doozies, like China has known about the Sun going into a grand solar minimum that will last for 60 years. Apparently the CCP have known about this since Jesus was a pup and have been biding their time, until this "climate change" has now started to reduce crops by 50%. So to combat this they designed through the Wuhan lab a virus which they know that down the track, will need to inoculate every human on the planet. Secretly they will inject you with a substance that will kill the majority of people off (some will get saline) in 5 years time so that the CCP can use the land to feed it's people.

This rave came from people that I respected and previously thought were pretty switched on as they are documentary makers on Egypt and made some serious coin doing it too. At least it's a bit different to the norm, 5G, nanobot Fauci and friends theory. Mind you they do like their hallucinogens.

I had a story from a guy who is a respected scientist in his field and a super smart guy.

Truly believes that Hitler escaped to a secret base in Antactica where the Nazis still operate from. Reason that they werent taken out is that they have some amazing rail gun technology that the rest of the world can't compete with.

There is a documentary on Netflix called Beyond the Curve I would recommend everyone watch. It is about flat earthers.

For the conspiracy minded it may show you some of the patterns that may be recongnisable. There was one painful moment where a lady is questioning some of the extreme rubbish some hard core guys go on with, and she almost makes the connection she is on the same path just a bit further back.

For the non conspiracy minded it shows how little chance you have of actually changing peoples minds. An example is the flat earthers come up with a scientifically plausible method for showing the earth is not round with an experimental outcome that proves their point and a counter outcome that proves the earth is round. Low and behold experiment shows earth is round. Excuses are made, experiment adjusted to account for the newly "found" error source, repeated and same result of experiment and new round of excuses.

I found it very enlightening.

DJDL

Bench
There is a documentary on Netflix called Beyond the Curve I would recommend everyone watch. It is about flat earthers.

Is that the one where they buy a gyrometer, or whatever they are called, which is used for GPS and then time it for an hour to see if it says the earth has rotated by 15 degrees? i.e. 1/24 of 360 degrees.

I love that. The gyrometer shows a 15 degree rotation. "Well that can't be right. It must be because it can see the stars and is getting confused. Let's put it inside a lead box and try again."

An hour later: "It still says the earth has rotated 15 degrees. I don't believe that. Let's put the lead box inside a bigger lead box."

An hour later: "It still says the earth has rotated 15 degrees. This thing doesn't work..."

Priceless!

PJ

First Grade
Is that the one where they buy a gyrometer, or whatever they are called, which is used for GPS and then time it for an hour to see if it says the earth has rotated by 15 degrees? i.e. 1/24 of 360 degrees.

I love that. The gyrometer shows a 15 degree rotation. "Well that can't be right. It must be because it can see the stars and is getting confused. Let's put it inside a lead box and try again."

An hour later: "It still says the earth has rotated 15 degrees. I don't believe that. Let's put the lead box inside a bigger lead box."

An hour later: "It still says the earth has rotated 15 degrees. This thing doesn't work..."

Priceless!

Yep, that's the one.

And the other one where they stake out a target x miles away and shine a lazer saying the earth is flat so the light should hit here, but if it was round it would be here. Not where they say it should be but spot on for round earth then starting the same sort of bullshit, and I'll admit I hazy here, but something along the lines of well that's because we are doing it at night and the humidity is causing the light to refract.

As I said I found the show very informative on how these beliefs start, the psychology of being in a group that knows somethong no one else does and the lengths they will go to to keep the delusion alive.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
On a side note… and I don’t recall if it was this thread or not but the colleague who was giving it to me and my employer about being vaxed had 2 weeks annual leave and was due back today.

Email came out this morning she will be away until atleast Monday 7th…. Give you a single guess why?
Extended her leave til 14th… might just be the STD quigs.

More likely though there are toys all over the floor near the cot and she is Job searching cos she has limited time left.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Extended her leave til 14th… might just be the STD quigs.

More likely though there are toys all over the floor near the cot and she is Job searching cos she has limited time left.
Off “sick” for another week.

Reckon she is stuck on a roundabout personally.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
She Resigned. I’m stunned. Throwing a 10+yr tenure and above average salary for this. Kids mortgage husband out of work. Dumb in my opinion but whatever.

Im boosted employed and living. I just do not get it.

coolumsharkie

Referee
She Resigned. I’m stunned. Throwing a 10+yr tenure and above average salary for this. Kids mortgage husband out of work. Dumb in my opinion but whatever.

Im boosted employed and living. I just do not get it.
It's the grand reset "THEY" have been planning, the pure bloods are holding the line, herding themselves (baaa) off to Canberra even though there is no mandates from any federal legislation!! The truckies know whats going on and will lead us to salvation er I mean starvation er I mean a pink eye nation. hahaha

I was about to say you couldn't make this shit up but that wouldn't be true either!!

Marchad

Juniors
VIAIDS-Vaccine Induced Aquiredimmune Defiency Syndrome. Is the latest conspiracy theory these nutters are trying to push.

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
It's the grand reset "THEY" have been planning, the pure bloods are holding the line, herding themselves (baaa) off to Canberra even though there is no mandates from any federal legislation!! The truckies know whats going on and will lead us to salvation er I mean starvation er I mean a pink eye nation. hahaha

I was about to say you couldn't make this shit up but that wouldn't be true either!!
Serious question, why are they marching on Canberra? The libs have shown themselves less inclined to impose strict mandates than labor. f**ken weirdos screaming at the moon.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Serious question, why are they marching on Canberra? The libs have shown themselves less inclined to impose strict mandates than labor. f**ken weirdos screaming at the moon.
The point is that all mandates, which is the only valid protest point that I can see outside of politicising a disease are governed purely by State.

It's a comedy. A tragic one where we get to see our education in action at the same time as a few giggles.

Special K

Coach
Far out I've avoided this thread because I am sick of all the Covid shite but reading something like that reminds me of the saying "always be nice to someone because you don't know what they are going through". That would have been rough mate.

Also still no covid here. I'm immortal. Hope it doesn't f**k our season.

Far out I've avoided this thread because I am sick of all the Covid shite but reading something like that reminds me of the saying "always be nice to someone because you don't know what they are going through". That would have been rough mate.

Also still no covid here. I'm immortal. Hope it doesn't f**k our season.
All good mate. Cheers