What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT COVID hypocrisy / confusion

Marchad

Juniors
The vaccine must be working as the survival rate for a male in my my age group has gone up from 99.79% to 99.95%.

Marchad

Juniors
I can't work out if you're pro vaccine or against. You're super vague.
I’m against the Tyranny that has come with the vaccine. That was produced to try and save me from a virus that more than likely will not kill me.
The state I live in if you haven’t had the juice you can’t go to the pub, you can’t go to a bottle shop, you can get groceries from Aldi’s but you can’t buy alcohol from Aldi’s.
You can’t even go and congregate in a park as a form of protest against the tyrannical labor government. Without their gestapo like police force issuing move on orders and arresting people.
The country is f**ked and broken and if we were invaded tomorrow I would ask the invaders “are you going to remove and kill the State Premiers and the Prime Minister?” and if the answer is yes. I would say “thank you”.

txta2

Bench
Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

Marchad

Juniors
Well that doesn't come across as unhinged at all
My reply sounds unhinged. I would love to be a fly on the wall if you’re one of the unlucky ones that develop a persistent cough and the test comes back positive. Then I think we will see what unhinged is. Just remember it wasn’t a unvaccinated person who forced you to get it. You chose to get it.

Marchad

Juniors
I'm not the one advocating murder you freak.
I’m not advocating murder. You were the one who chose to be a lab rat to a vaccine that hasn’t really gone through all long term effects on the human body. Allowed the media and the government driven fear to hinder their better judgement and trusted the pharmaceutical companies.
All for a virus that has a 99.8% survival rate in working age adults and out of the people who died with Covid in Australia. Only 1% of those people died from Covid.
You got conned you bought into a lie and you will never admit it. At least you can go and watch the Sharks at Endeavour field. I can’t but I don’t give a shit about any sport anymore.

TooheysNew

Coach
The country is f**ked and broken and if we were invaded tomorrow I would ask the invaders “are you going to remove and kill the State Premiers and the Prime Minister?” and if the answer is yes. I would say “thank you”.

I’m not advocating murder.
Well, this is awkward.

As for the rest of your post, you're not doing much to remove the unhinged label...

DJDL

Bench
Once more for the dummies:

The vaccination is not solely about you.
It's about trying to reduce the likelihood that you will pass it on to those who are more susceptible to the more extreme consequences of contracting the virus.

At present, there are almost as many people dying per week from COVID complications as there are in the average year from 'flu.

Surely it's worth doing what you can to try to stop the spread.

As for being a lab rat, take the time to watch this

Marchad

Juniors
One must ask, what is the survival rate without a vaccine?
One must ask why are the most heavily vaccinated countries in the world have the highest case numbers and deaths with/from Covid in the world.
Israel who has 56% of their population tripled shot. Has one of the highest case and death rate per capita during the omicron wave.
Whereas India who has 1.2% of their population tripled shot and rejected the Pfizer vaccine the other day. Has one of the lowest cases and rates per capita in the world?

TooheysNew

Coach
So profound.

Oh wait, no. It's just because there are literally a higher percentage of people who are vaccinated, so there is going to be a higher number of vaccinated people dying.

You f**king nineball.

Have a look at the death rate for unvaccinated compared to vaccinated. Then come back to me.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
My question was rhetorical as we won’t ever know the true number.

I wasn’t asking how many unvaccinated are dead. I was asking what would have happened if we were not so highly protected.

Atleast we are clear where you stand Marchad.

Stake Removed

First Grade
What is the NRL covid rule, already Reynolds has been ruled out for Broncs then a maybe, it can't be that hard whatever the rule is for game 1 of season has to remain for whole season, no changing for interstate games as well

R-15-3

Bench
Don’t know what the rule is but if he isn’t A symptomatic then I don’t like the chances of playing professionally sport after 7 days. Covid symptoms themselves are fine and I wouldn’t have missed a day of work if allowed but f**k me I was tired as hell for more than 7 days and no way I’d have played. Everyone is different but nearly everyone iv know who had any symptoms have all been tired for more than a week.

Latest posts