What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I remember them ... cat-shit
They made quality duds.

df4b06c503ccbd21af82e2f24c744559.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You make a good point. It isn't just the greens that influence outcomes.

Personally, I think the extreme ideologies of the far left are more dangerous than the extreme ideologies of the far right. But I don't condone or agree with either and happily sit slightly right of centre.
The extreme far right is at least as dangerous, but that is tempered by the fact it's widely accepted as such. The danger of the extreme left is that the mainstream is happy to humour them. We don't want Nazis in our universities but we just chuckle and roll our eyes when unis are full of communists and eco-fanatics.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
By their very nature, the Left are progressives (probably too much too soon) and the far Right want hand-break said progress. In a perfect world a centrist position should then be great, however we live in the age of you say it’s black and I’ll want it white politics.
There are definitely centrists. Plenty of people I know (conservatives) think I'm a lefty. Meanwhile my progressive mates are surprised I voted for same sex marriage.

But I bet nobody mistakes you for being right of Corbyn.

strider

Post Whore
There are definitely centrists. Plenty of people I know (conservatives) think I'm a lefty. Meanwhile my progressive mates are surprised I voted for same sex marriage.

Thats because you argue every point of view with anyone

Gronk

Staff member
The extreme far right is at least as dangerous, but that is tempered by the fact it's widely accepted as such. The danger of the extreme left is that the mainstream is happy to humour them. We don't want Nazis in our universities but we just chuckle and roll our eyes when unis are full of communists and eco-fanatics.

I find it curious how the women who gather in the far right have formed an opposite day me too coalition. Headed by Betina Arndt and backed by Pru MacSween, Rita Pahini and Bronwyn Bishop, they have taken a sympathetic position for the poor misunderstood and cock blocked incel men. Promoting notions that short skirts will get you raped and most DV charges are based on lies. Colin would agree, I’m sure.

6AF9C69B-6275-4F42-8642-7447F54288A8.jpeg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I fund it curious how the women who gather in the far right have formed an opposite day me too coalition. Headed by Betina Arndt and backed by Pru MacSween, Rita Pahini and Bronwyn Bishop, they have taken a sympathetic position for the poor misunderstood and c**k blocked incel men. Promoting notions that short skirts will get you raped and most DV charges are based on lies. Colin would agree, I’m sure.

View attachment 34703
How can you not be sympathetic to men who have no sexual value to women? I couldn't imagine a more prolonged nightmare of social isolation. We can cure leprosy but we're actively working against the cure for that.

Gronk

Staff member

There plenty of centrists, agree. Possibly plenty of centrist politicians too, however they have sit in the back of their respective party rooms and STFU.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He looks like one of those merkins who doesn't let you in when need to change lanes.
I bet f**king strider is one of those merkins.
At least he doesn't look like one of those merkins who changes lanes every 30s. I bet Avenger is one of those merkins.

hindy111

Post Whore
At least he doesn't look like one of those merkins who changes lanes every 30s. I bet Avenger is one of those merkins.

Lol he would be for sure. Swearing and complaining about the shit traffic
I just sit in the middle lane. It's a nice spot to be. I'm in no rush. What difference is 5mins to someone's day?