What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Dairy comes from animals that produce methane, which is a greenhouse gas.

You can get plant based magnums now merkin. Try and keep up !

livekindly-vegan-magnum-ice-cream-us-Cropped.jpg

No "we" haven't, you've posted your conclusions based on false assumptions, misinterpretations and flawed logic.

But "we" have done nothing of the sort mate.

I posted the IPCC's conclusions, backed by data from the EPA and NASA.

I understand that it doesn't suit your political narrative (the narrative that has a total lack of data behind it), and I understand the cognitive dissonance that you experienced.

It's ok, buddy.

So, it began as industry and coal use started to really grow and take hold?

I think you deserve the Nobel prize more than the rest of us

Funny how it began 170 years ago but has essentially done nothing since...

You'd think if the change from 280ppm to 300ppm actually produced "climate change" then the change from 300ppm to 400ppm would actually wipe us off the planet.

Forget that carbon dioxide has a logarithmic warming effect...

What point ?

Bullshit. Stevenson Screens were being used shortly after 1900 and that data is still being altered by the BOM because it doesn't fit the political narrative.

Take a look at the "adjustments" that have been made by the BOM - the past has been cooled and the present has been warmed up.

You find examples of Walgett's temperature being excluded from the data in 1906 because...wait for it...the data was taken on a Sunday. No, really, that's why.

It's not a coincidence. It's fraud.

Latest posts