What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
There is just so much divide in that country, I dont think anyone can successfully administer them, not in the near future anyway.
My gut tells me that if Obama was still president, he would have gone on the front foot the day that George Floyd was murdered, denounced the actions of the police, denounced systemic treatment of people of colour and the riots would never have happened.

Gronk

Staff member
You might of been sucked in like the folks in FLINT.

Sheeple :sheep:
I'm not following TBH. How was Detroit's water issues (lead from pipes, legionnaires) got anything to do with him? Was there a cover-up that he participated in ?

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm not following TBH. How was Detroit's water issues (lead from pipes, legionnaires) got anything to do with him? Was there a cover-up that he participated in ?

Imagine Trump pulled this stunt.
Flew down to help to place and takes a fake sip of water, doesnt swallow and says it is fine. Flies home.

Gronk

Staff member
Imagine Trump pulled this stunt.
Flew down to help to place and takes a fake sip of water, doesnt swallow and says it is fine. Flies home.

Never heard of this. It mustn't have made world headlines like tear gassing citizens. It must have taken a team of doctors to determine from the vision that it was a fake sip n swallow.

Prior to that he of course wore a tan suit and he shamed the nation ! :mad:

Angry_eel

First Grade
My gut tells me that if Obama was still president, he would have gone on the front foot the day that George Floyd was murdered, denounced the actions of the police, denounced systemic treatment of people of colour and the riots would never have happened.

Man I'm no fan of Trump but I don't think Obama did anything for Black people getting killed. I remember same sort of shootings of black people by Police and riots in Baltimore, if my memory serves me right.

He may not have thrown petrol on the fire BUT he couldn't fix the deep issues in America.

Gronk

Staff member
Man I'm no fan of Trump but I don't think Obama did anything for Black people getting killed. I remember same sort of shootings of black people by Police and riots in Baltimore, if my memory serves me right.

He may not have thrown petrol on the fire BUT he couldn't fix the deep issues in America.

Agree that race and in particular gun violence problems will take generations to reverse.

Gronk

Staff member

^^
“Australia is a peaceful democratic nation where people resolve our differences through mutual respect and debate, culminating at the ballot box.”

ANTIFA are already attacking police and intimidating innocent people attending public events in Australia.

giphy.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
Malcolm Roberts can f**k off

Antifa can f**k off, although I agree his sentiment is laughable

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
ANTIFA is a global anarchist organisation that labels its opponents fascists to justify violence. We don't want that shit to take hold here.

hindy111

Post Whore
Never heard of this. It mustn't have made world headlines like tear gassing citizens. It must have taken a team of doctors to determine from the vision that it was a fake sip n swallow.

Prior to that he of course wore a tan suit and he shamed the nation ! :mad:

So you understand. If Trump pulled this stunt it would be world wide news.

Latest posts