What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Delboy

First Grade
Decided to look at this Gronk left thread, not sure why he is living in Australia, surely given his views he would be far more comfortable in Venezuela or if someone just wants to be a soft lefty, Canada.

There you go, problem solved no more Trump or Morrison insults you can continue your support of people like John Setka, Julian Burnside , Penny Wong and all the rich movie star SJWs and all us poor Westy boguns will follow the Eels and Know no better. Off to lefty land you can go.

No need to reply as unlikely I will come back into the thread as I think I understand what the response will be.

Gronk

Staff member
Decided to look at this Gronk left thread, not sure why he is living in Australia, surely given his views he would be far more comfortable in Venezuela or if someone just wants to be a soft lefty, Canada.

There you go, problem solved no more Trump or Morrison insults you can continue your support of people like John Setka, Julian Burnside , Penny Wong and all the rich movie star SJWs and all us poor Westy boguns will follow the Eels and Know no better. Off to lefty land you can go.

No need to reply as unlikely I will come back into the thread as I think I understand what the response will be.
Love you too mate.

hindy111

Post Whore

This is going into the shortlist for post of the year. Its currently $1.20 favourite.

hindy111

Post Whore
I had a better idea for you Gronk.
Syria. I heard its lovely weather this time of the year. Send me a postcard.

Scare campaigns? Your meme was hateful and made me feel unsafe. It needs to be removed and so should you.

Don't forget that the meme was also self-righteous, painting the left as if they are all pure morality with no fear or guilt.

Which is exactly what they are. The second panel should have read "Be nice or we'll deplatform you, scream at you, call you a bigot and shame you into sitting back down."

And...

...Rupert Murdoch! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! There's always got to be someone to blame but themselves - and the funny part is the implication that the general population are so stupid and ill-informed that they can be brainwashed.

Not like the left, though. They have such a superior intellect and can see right through all that stuff!

Bazal

Post Whore
Unlike you to deliberately miss the point that's been outlined clearly for the sake of a potential argument.

No wait it's the opposite, it's exactly like you lol.

SDM

First Grade
It is always interesting to read opinions and political views that people have formed over time through life experience, education and enlightened thought.
It is also good to read about what was being shouted out of the speakers in Mrs Delboy's car after she left the radio on.
Attempting to read and make sense of whatever the f**k 111 is talking about is never a positive experience. Lots of people argue who the quote about opening ones mouth and removing all doubt should be attributed to, but a quick look at this forum and there is no doubt who the subject was.

84 Baby

Referee
It is always interesting to read opinions and political views that people have formed over time through life experience, education and enlightened thought.
It is also good to read about what was being shouted out of the speakers in Mrs Delboy's car after she left the radio on.
Attempting to read and make sense of whatever the f**k 111 is talking about is never a positive experience. Lots of people argue who the quote about opening ones mouth and removing all doubt should be attributed to, but a quick look at this forum and there is no doubt who the subject was.
Yes?