What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
It is always interesting to read opinions and political views that people have formed over time through life experience, education and enlightened thought.
It is also good to read about what was being shouted out of the speakers in Mrs Delboy's car after she left the radio on.
Attempting to read and make sense of whatever the f**k 111 is talking about is never a positive experience. Lots of people argue who the quote about opening ones mouth and removing all doubt should be attributed to, but a quick look at this forum and there is no doubt who the subject was.

I like you. Very sharp. Should post more often.

wilco44

Juniors
I'm watching the loudest voice of Stan with 2 Aussies Actors, well one was born in New Zealand..lol! Fox News have a lot of to answer to like many big companies. Rupert controls most of Australia Media.
I'm not a fan of Trump, it amazes me he doesn't have to pay Tax for another 5 something years! WTF!
Australian politics is more nicer in some respect. I'm a swing voter, many of my family aren't and the young family. 20+ they don't care to much.
Goodnight. I past my curfew lol!

wilco44

Juniors
Actually now I'm done. bloody old age..lol! I've had 3 wild turkeys and I'm done. Even though this is a politic thread, in some respect I have no sympathy for the USA mass victims. It's a cycle which will never be rectified. I'll be dead by then.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Actually now I'm done. bloody old age..lol! I've had 3 wild turkeys and I'm done. Even though this is a politic thread, in some respect I have no sympathy for the USA mass victims. It's a cycle which will never be rectified. I'll be dead by then.
Lightweight. Wilco45 can smash at least 6 wild turkeys!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

you will run out of usernames soon, do you keep forgetting your passwords ?

wilco44

Juniors
you will run out of usernames soon, do you keep forgetting your passwords ?
well Twissle, I changed internet providers - 4 in 4 years, as I live in Queensland now. I'm connected to the NBN now, there where teething problems at the start and hopefully it will be sweet. Mind you I'm had to come back from a life threatening (3 over 18 years) I don't do speak therapy anymore. I'm back at work and sometimes my punctuation and grammar is dreadful. It's easier to swear actually. I can spell that. lol!
Hopefully you can understand mate?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well Twissle, I changed internet providers - 4 in 4 years, as I live in Queensland now. I'm connected to the NBN now, there where teething problems at the start and hopefully it will be sweet. Mind you I'm had to come back from a life threatening (3 over 18 years) I don't do speak therapy anymore. I'm back at work and sometimes my punctuation and grammar is dreadful. It's easier to swear actually. I can spell that. lol!
Hopefully you can understand mate?

thats fine mate, nothing wrong there, I noticed your joining again the other day and it tells us you were a member prior but you are perfectly entitled to rejoin again under a new username