What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
sorry, but how the hell would she know what they said ?

were News Limited there to report this ?

I know Cooky kept a diary but I can't imagine he heard that and thought, shit I better get all this down in the dairy before I forget how to spell this shit
Sydney Parkinson, a young artist employed on the ship, wrote in his journal that local men made threatening gestures with spears and yelled the words "warra warra wai."

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sydney Parkinson, a young artist employed on the ship, wrote in his journal that local men made threatening gestures with spears and yelled the words "warra warra wai."

"Our understanding of the events............" like Foxsports understands

It may have happened, I'm just a bit skeptical of the way she was talking to the kids as if it was a fact.

Gronk

Staff member
"Our understanding of the events............" like Foxsports understands

It may have happened, I'm just a bit skeptical of the way she was talking to the kids as if it was a fact.
They loved a good journal back then.

Gronk

Staff member
They loved a good journal back then.

strider

Post Whore
sorry, but how the hell would she know what they said ?

were News Limited there to report this ?

I know Cooky kept a diary but I can't imagine he heard that and thought, shit I better get all this down in the dairy before I forget how to spell this shit
she looks ok for her age

Gronk

Staff member
Mummy drove him across state lines with a killing machine. He then walked among BLM protesters, apparently not in a provocative manner. ~~ Aquitted of all charges based on the doctrine of self defence.

I wonder what would have happend if he was brown or worse, did not share a mainstream religion.

1637351045777.jpeg

Bandwagon

Staff member
The problem is not that he got off, the problem is the pervasive gun culture that allowed, even actively encouraged him to rock up, play vigilante with an assault rifle, shoot some merkins, and then enter a plea of self defence.

Gronk

Staff member
The problem is not that he got off, the problem is the pervasive gun culture that allowed, even actively encouraged him to rock up, play vigilante with an assault rifle, shoot some merkins, and then enter a plea of self defence.
Agree with the f**ked up country gun laws bit, but also appalling how the little white boy was deemed to be the innocent party.

strider

Post Whore
Cant say i know enough to pass judgement either way, but ive seen a little bit about this. I would say clearly an imbo for being there, but so were all the imbos he shot. I believe one of em pointed a gun at him too.

My impression is a dumb kid who is just slotting into americas stupid mixed up culture

Think its pretty dumb to be passing categorical judgement from where we are sitting.

Gronk

Staff member
Cant say i know enough to pass judgement either way, but ive seen a little bit about this. I would say clearly an imbo for being there, but so were all the imbos he shot. I believe one of em pointed a gun at him too.

My impression is a dumb kid who is just slotting into americas stupid mixed up culture

Think its pretty dumb to be passing categorical judgement from where we are sitting.
His successful defence was that he (Kykle) shot and killed an unarmed person because he was afraid the unarmed person would become an armed person by taking an armed person’s (Kyle) gun away from him and not be an unarmed person anymore and, consequently, a threat to the now unarmed person. So self defence.

In this country self defence works provided that their actions are a reasonable response to the circumstances as they perceive them.

I also think it is reasonable to suggest that his actions by planting himself in the middle of a kerfuffle with an ak47 was provocatory itself, which flips the notion of blame.

Anyway, my original point was that a brown person would not have gotten of in the USA and I stand by that.

Last edited:

Latest posts