What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He’s only given to LNP seats and mooched to an independent. Well that’s the spin that some are offering. My qn is did he snub a labor seat also in drought ?
It's a fair question. It's possible the drought seats all voted coalition and the conspiracy theory has cause and effect ass backwards.

Gronk

Staff member
There will be winners and loosers. Massive amounts of land in the Arctic circle will become more habitable. Eventually so will Antarctica. It's very exciting.

Oooh we can mine Antarctica !

anigif_sub-buzz-9118-1466986775-2.gif

strider

Post Whore
He’s only given to LNP seats and mooched to an independent. Well that’s the spin that some are offering. My qn is did he snub a labor seat also in drought ?
Arent the vast majority or rural seats, which are the ones mostly in drought regions, National party seats?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yep that was my angle.

She identified 1 labour seat in NSW under drought that never received a cent, cant find the tweet though. She appears to spend a lot of time on social media, she posts a lot and in the 2 days since she posted these there is a gazillion subsequent tweets.

She was retweeted by Madunit which is how her feed came up, no idea who she is.

Gronk

Staff member
She identified 1 labour seat in NSW under drought that never received a cent, cant find the tweet though. She appears to spend a lot of time on social media, she posts a lot and in the 2 days since she posted these there is a gazillion subsequent tweets.

She was retweeted by Madunit which is how her feed came up, no idea who she is.
Ok thanks. I know of her and follow her too. That’s a pretty low blow for those communities. Has he been challenged publicly yet ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ok thanks. I know of her and follow her too. That’s a pretty low blow for those communities. Has he been challenged publicly yet ?

no, and she has a lot of support, some from pollies and other journos