What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Well yeah, despite the CIA dude now adnitting openly they f**k around in other countries, its only a coup if the USA govt tells us it is via the MSM

Im still not sure what putin is trying to achieve. They are running a revolving holiday resort in kyiv while putin is supposedly trying to blow it up .... he seems more interessted in the eastern bits where the russian population has been terrorised for years yet no one cared cos the USA didnt want anyone to care
That weapons of mass destruction fib about going into Iraq is no different to Putin's spin that he's saving the Ukrainians frim the nazis.

In fact if you read these articles, plenty reckon that the USA has a hand in who runs our country. I don't know enough about it to know if true or otherwise.

Ten years since the US-backed coup against Australian Labor PM​

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/06/24/coup-j24.html

strider

Post Whore
That weapons of mass destruction fib about going into Iraq is no different to Putin's spin that he's saving the Ukrainians frim the nazis.

In fact if you read these articles, plenty reckon that the USA has a hand in who runs our country. I don't know enough about it to know if true or otherwise.

Ten years since the US-backed coup against Australian Labor PM​

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/06/24/coup-j24.html

there are nazis in ukraine (there are nazis in every country, but there are plenty in ukraine in quite a powerful way) - and they have terrorised the russians in eastern ukraine for years - people who just want to live where they live and not have to worry about political lines on a map .... and the ukraine govt were happy to take on their malitia to get a leg up - sound familiar? Yes just like the USA have funded endless "dodgy" groups all through history to aid their own purposes ...... I'm not saying for one minute Putin isn't an utter shit stain - and I'm sure there is more to his motives - but the USA funding nazis to play out their proxy war on russia is certainly part of it

hindy111

Post Whore
USA I feel are on brink of collapse. They are going backwards as a nation. They have a hollow middle class. The land of milk and honey hey.

strider

Post Whore
USA I feel are on brink of collapse. They are going backwards as a nation. They have a hollow middle class. The land of milk and honey hey.
I saw something mentioned the other day that i had never considered ... the USA got Trump because Obama was shit and never achieved anything. Made many who would normally vote Dems not. I think its probably got some truth to it.

Now the current buffoons they have supposedly running the joint could not be more incapable if you tried. Biden is not mentally with it, Kamala is a genuine space cadet, even 3rd up to bat Pelosi is corrupt and an imbecile .... someone/something else behind the scenes is pulling the strings - and they are making a mess.

One of the WEFs components of the great reset is the USA no longer being the world power. And what do ya know, its happening.

hindy111

Post Whore
I saw something mentioned the other day that i had never considered ... the USA got Trump because Obama was shit and never achieved anything. Made many who would normally vote Dems not. I think its probably got some truth to it.

Now the current buffoons they have supposedly running the joint could not be more incapable if you tried. Biden is not mentally with it, Kamala is a genuine space cadet, even 3rd up to bat Pelosi is corrupt and an imbecile .... someone/something else behind the scenes is pulling the strings - and they are making a mess.

One of the WEFs components of the great reset is the USA no longer being the world power. And what do ya know, its happening.

WHATS A GREAT RESET AND WILL I NOT BE A POWERFULL MILLIONAIRE ONCE IT HAPPENS.

Bandwagon

Staff member
there are nazis in ukraine (there are nazis in every country, but there are plenty in ukraine in quite a powerful way) - and they have terrorised the russians in eastern ukraine for years - people who just want to live where they live and not have to worry about political lines on a map .... and the ukraine govt were happy to take on their malitia to get a leg up - sound familiar? Yes just like the USA have funded endless "dodgy" groups all through history to aid their own purposes ...... I'm not saying for one minute Putin isn't an utter shit stain - and I'm sure there is more to his motives - but the USA funding nazis to play out their proxy war on russia is certainly part of it

If Russia don't invade the Ukraine, there is no proxy war.

Now Putin would obviously understand that, but invade he does.

So that begs the question who is actually responsible for the US conducting war by proxy with Russia in the Ukraine?

Of course you could level the claim that US involvement in the Ukraine prior to invasion was the catalyst, but it's not like Russia wasn't doing it's fair share there already either, so I'd say it's re-escalation of cold war doctrine, so you gotta look a look a lot further than just the latest events to see what's going on there.

Either way for mine I think that escalation into actual war lies at the feet of Putin, I mean it is the Russians that actually invaded another sovereign state, and I don't think the propaganda around de-Nazification holds up to any real scrutiny as justifiable cause for that escalation.

That doesn't come from a pro US, or anti-Russia perspective, I'm just not a big fan of imperialism. Cause I'm just not a big fan of war as a solution to any given dispute, and the defence of imperialism inevitably leads to war.

hindy111

Post Whore
*with gilded lizards for company.

'Cause it's the lizard people driving the great reset for sure.

I just feel like the majority of people need something to follow. They need a leader and a course/purpose. So as unfair and shit the system we operate is it keeps 90% of the population in check.
You then have your great minds. Look at @strider @TheRam @I'm a loser baby... and myself pkus a few others and we are able to disect what's going on and haven't had our brains completely fried by media and the corruption that goes on.

But reality is we don't have the power to change the system so we just live the best lives we can in the current format.

I understand the system is bent but also needed for the sheeple