What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Suitman

Post Whore
So Chris Minns announced two more transport infrastucture projects today. Two metro extension projects.
Two that the Libs have already announced.
Add those to the Parra Light Rail Stage 2 that the Libs are also going ahead with.

He's got nothing.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I guess if infrastructure getting built was the litmus test for good government the Libs would likely romp it in.

But then you'd have to ignore all the dodgy shit and dysfunction, so there's that.

Chipmunk

Coach
I guess if infrastructure getting built was the litmus test for good government the Libs would likely romp it in.

But then you'd have to ignore all the dodgy shit and dysfunction, so there's that.
Yeah, and it's not like there was any dodgy shit the last time Labor were in Government in NSW.

84 Baby

Referee
How did we get from public transport fan Turnbull's vision of everyone being 30 minutes commute to work, to the lockdown cookers deciding that the government is planning to prevent us from travelling more than 15 minutes from home ?

Do I think near self sufficient metropolises are a good thing? Yes.
Can I see scenarios where they could be used to close off communities whether for good or not reasons? Also yes.

Gronk

Staff member
I know that Dutton has been very anti this, but surely you don't expect my SMSF contributions to be taxed at just 15% on my limitless super contributions ?

Suitman

Post Whore
They're coming after your house ! 💩

View attachment 70695

There is no way any party, let alone Labor would dare tax the family home.
Particularly in this era of increased family costs. IE - increased mortgage rates, rising electricity prices, tolls, rising council rates etc...
It would be absolute political suicide.
Slow news day for the Telegraph.

hindy111

Post Whore
There is no way any party, let alone Labor would dare tax the family home.
Particularly in this era of increased family costs. IE - increased mortgage rates, rising electricity prices, tolls, rising council rates etc...
It would be absolute political suicide.
Slow news day for the Telegraph.

Commonwealth bank just started charging me $5 a month fees on 2 of my accounts I was never charged any fee for before.
$120 a year to them. Yes its a small amount but I am leaking money everywhere.

strider

Post Whore
Commonwealth bank just started charging me $5 a month fees on 2 of my accounts I was never charged any fee for before.
$120 a year to them. Yes its a small amount but I am leaking money everywhere.
How much rabbit would $120 buy?

Latest posts