What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

A private matter, apparently...

Peter Dutton’s 18-year-old son Tom pictured holding bag with ‘white powder’​

Federal Opposition Leader Peter Dutton has given a one-sentence response after a picture of his 18-year-old son began circulating online.

Federal Opposition Leader Peter Dutton has responded after his son has found himself in a media storm when a photograph surfaced of him holding a clear bag containing a small amount of ‘white powder’.

News.com.au is not suggesting that the substance is drugs.

The image of 18-year-old Tom Dutton, reportedly taken at a Surfer’s Paradise apartment on the Gold Coast, was posted to Snapchat with the caption “birthday day treat”.

In the photo, Tom Dutton, dressed in a plain white T-shirt, faces the camera while holding the bag in his right hand.

1719240747983.jpeg 1719240764245.jpeg

hindy111

Post Whore
A private matter, apparently...

Peter Dutton’s 18-year-old son Tom pictured holding bag with ‘white powder’​

Federal Opposition Leader Peter Dutton has given a one-sentence response after a picture of his 18-year-old son began circulating online.

Federal Opposition Leader Peter Dutton has responded after his son has found himself in a media storm when a photograph surfaced of him holding a clear bag containing a small amount of ‘white powder’.

News.com.au is not suggesting that the substance is drugs.

The image of 18-year-old Tom Dutton, reportedly taken at a Surfer’s Paradise apartment on the Gold Coast, was posted to Snapchat with the caption “birthday day treat”.

In the photo, Tom Dutton, dressed in a plain white T-shirt, faces the camera while holding the bag in his right hand.

View attachment 90077 View attachment 90078

It could be a bag of semen.

strider

Post Whore
I also like how news.com.au arent suggesting its drugs ... lol .... you might be playing along

But its ok even if it is. We all know, its perfectly ok to have a son doing drugs and still be considered a perfectly good leader of a nation .... maybe pete should have got the feds to cover it up until after the next election

King-Gutho94

Coach
Is this really good news for Albo and Labor.

I reckon there best chance of staying in leadership is coming up against Dutton.

Not that i think it will actually happen but if say Dutton had to step down as the Opposition leader i think that would scare Albo & Labor more with the unknown of who might come in to oppose Albo and become an instant threat.

strider

Post Whore

I reckon there best chance of staying in leadership is coming up against Dutton.

Not that i think it will actually happen but if say Dutton had to step down as the Opposition leader i think that would scare Albo & Labor more with the unknown of who might come in to oppose Albo and become an instant threat.
only Albo fell behind in the preferred prime minister poll to the most unlikable potato head ever to lead the opposition

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Luckily his son is not running for PM.

I am surprised Murdoch's mob would actually post this.

Gronk

Staff member
Luckily his son is not running for PM.

I am surprised Murdoch's mob would actually post this.
That's easy. Because it's best to get it out in the open now, rather that Labor keeping it for the eve of the election. Very House of Cards.

Gronk

Staff member
only Albo fell behind in the preferred prime minister poll to the most unlikable potato head ever to lead the opposition
Scott Morrison was way behind in the preferred PM polls but still won. Do you really think that that poll has merit ?

To win the next election, Dutton needs to pick up 18 seats.

He has this election on a platter. Every government across the world is struggling to regain power because of cost of living pressures. Even the conservatives in the UK are looking at a defeat in Jan 2025 (?) after being in power since 2010.

Unsure why Dutton has hung his hat on climate change denialism / nuclear power UNLESS he fears that the economy (^ consumer confidence, v inflation) will be on the upswing by the time that our Federal election needs to be held in May 2025. He seems to be taking an all or nothing gamble.

There's actually no-one left on the LNP side to be any threat.

They had to scrape the barrel with Dutton, if he steps down there's an anonymous vaccuum.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Could be easily altered, a prank, even creatine before a workout. I think the children are off limits also guys, a precedent set by the current presiders of the shithouse economies of the west.

ImTheMan

Juniors
As they currently say, "cheap fake" except this would actually fit the definition. Remember when democrats said "fake news" was anything Trump didn't like but now Biden does it. This is a cheap fake, FAKE NEWS. Any gronk has the ability to change an item to white powder in under a minute.

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers

ImTheMan

Juniors
"climate change denialism / nuclear power" - Both achieve net zero, and the science is definitely not settled in regards to our impact, even more so on Australia's. The difference is that after the free cash splashes for electricity you won't get absolutely bent over on your bills for 25 years with nuclear. DW Greta Gronk, the outcome is the same ie. The biggest country polluters aren't going to do shit and you will be living in a cardboard box in Australia who make a negligible difference on world emissions even at net zero.
Why did the ABC tell us the dams would be empty years ago Gronk? Time for change.
*Sips whiskey*
Cheers

ImTheMan

Juniors
A haiku about grifiting

Laughs at net zero,

Targets making poor poorer;

Labor working class?

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers

Last edited:

ImTheMan