What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

strider

Post Whore
Here's what you claimed mate that I replied to..............

So the bolded that you stated to be the reason given to "cover" the "real reason", was never given as a reason, and there was no cover, nothing.

The reasons were stated, they weren't hidden, or cover or any of that shit, and the primary reason was financial viability.
Oh well cool ... we dont have a written source for "plastic junk" ... but im sure i read that somewhere too. Maybe it was a media thing. .... so if thats what we are disagreeing about then cool, bandy wins the internet again. Yay.

But he certainly said the bit about peoples attitude to australia day in the original statement they made, then pretended that wasnt part of it in the backtrack follow up statement. If you dont agree, then good for you.

Bandwagon

Staff member
but im sure i read that somewhere too.

We all read a lot of things somewhere, as it happens not all of it's true hey.

But he certainly said the bit about peoples attitude to australia day in the original statement they made, then pretended that wasnt part of it in the backtrack follow up statement.

Well actually no he didn't, from the same source..........

As reported in Mi3, Woolworths and Big W first confirmed on 12 January that they will not be selling additional Australia Day themed merchandise this year due to a gradual decline in demand and growing cultural dissentiation about the inclusivity of the national public holiday on 26 January.

strider

Post Whore
We all read a lot of things somewhere, as it happens not all of it's true hey.

Well actually no he didn't, from the same source..........

As reported in Mi3, Woolworths and Big W first confirmed on 12 January that they will not be selling additional Australia Day themed merchandise this year due to a gradual decline in demand and growing cultural dissentiation about the inclusivity of the national public holiday on 26 January.
Thats not a quote from the CEO

Whatever.

Suitman

Post Whore
Trump is still pretty sharp for a 78 year old.

Sadly, he is not.

Fancy arguing about and bragging about how poorly Biden plays golf and couldn't hit a ball more than 50 yards and that he himself is a better golfer than Biden.
Such childish immature stuff from a presidential candidate.
I'm not even sure he's still as sharp as a 5 year old with carry on like that.

ImTheMan

Juniors
You want world peace (no new wars) ya vote Trump, not the deep state. Take that to the bank kids

@Bandwagon's guide
hitlerbook.jpg

*Sips penis**
Cheers!

ImTheMan

Juniors
“While Australian flags are sold within BIG W all year round, we don’t have any additional themed merchandise available to purchase in-store in our Supermarkets or BIG W ahead of Australia Day,” a Woolworths Group spokesperson said.
They took a bet one way and lost with The Voice. Anyone who thinks differently is doing a gotcha whataboutism. Now it's back to being patriotic. Get a grip

Stagger eel

Staff member
Sadly, he is not.

Fancy arguing about and bragging about how poorly Biden plays golf and couldn't hit a ball more than 50 yards and that he himself is a better golfer than Biden.
Such childish immature stuff from a presidential candidate.
I'm not even sure he's still as sharp as a 5 year old with carry on like that.

sadly the yanks swallow that shit up..

Latest posts