What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

the phantom menace

First Grade
A big thanks to the Rail Bus and Tram Union for staffing the extra public transport this morning for the world cup live sites across Sydney 😉

Bandwagon

Staff member
Were dick pics even mentioned in the New York Post article about Hunter's business dealings, that twitter stopped people from sharing even in DM's?

Again, where does the "Twitter Files" show that the NYP account was suspended at the behest of the Biden campaign, and so how does this in any way answer the very direct and specific question I posed?

As an aside, if you're gonna go with distraction or diversion to avoid answering a simple question, in another thread on the same topic , you could do much better than implying a News Corp account was de-platformed in order to silence them.

So would you care to address the question?

Again, where does the "Twitter Files" show that the NYP account was suspended at the behest of the Biden campaign, and so how does this in any way answer the very direct and specific question I posed?

As an aside, if you're gonna go with distraction or diversion to avoid answering a simple question, in another thread on the same topic , you could do much better than implying a News Corp account was de-platformed in order to silence them.

So would you care to address the question?
I answered your question. Twitter Files is about more than any specific take down request though. And there's more to come.

Chipmunk

Coach
The battle for the Aussie tourism dollar is on.

I was in Phuket in April and again in August. In between that time they passed the new cannibis laws in Thailand. The new "medicinal cannibis" stores that popped up around the place in between April and August was very noticeable. Quite a few cafes sell bags of cookies now, and it's available at many of the markets. You still have to consume it only at home, but I did smell the odd smoke at the outdoor bars occassionally. I'm pretty sure I spotted someone smoking a bong from the balcony of their hotel room whilst I was at the swim up bar of the hotel pool.

You won't encounter the same problem in the article above in Bali in Thailand either.

the phantom menace

First Grade
The young folk know 😉.

Only one in four young people under the age of 40 voted for the Coalition in 2022, the lowest percentage since the AES began recording this data in 1987.

"We've never seen such low levels of support for one of the major parties as we're seeing in levels of support for the Coalition in the under 40 cohort," Professor Jackman said.