What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

strider

Post Whore

I guess everyone knew it had to happen.

According to this guy, who seems to have his little birds ...

Won't stand aside now n have Kamala become short term Pres and won't endorse Kamala .... yeah i wouldnt want that as part of my history either. Hope we get some good Kamala speeches to have a laugh at. Tho maybe she will stay sober now. ..... dont know if they are just paving the way for Newsome. Though i still think people are scared to run against Trump. Just wait 4 yrs and run.

Its funny ... they have banged on endlessly about how the opposition will destroy democracy. Well looks like they will now circumvent democracy by having the delegates pick who they want to run instead of allowing the voters to do that in the primary, which is a key part of the USA democratic system ..... they who do what they accuse their enermies of.

Also interesting. There had never/rarely been debates before the candidates for president is announced. Yet they had a debate with Trump n Biden weeks ago. Seems they hung the old fella out to dry.

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
giphy.gif

Latest posts