What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
The 14 yo kid who was bullied at home and at school is all of 40kgs. Being tried as an adult.

Meanwhile his redneck dad buys him a ar15

Dad has been charged and I know that the kid murdered but FMD he really needs a hug not 100 years in jail. His mum is an addict and his dad a cruel child abuser.

hindy111

Post Whore
The 14 yo kid who was bullied at home and at school is all of 40kgs. Being tried as an adult.

Meanwhile his redneck dad buys him a ar15

Dad has been charged and I know that the kid murdered but FMD he really needs a hug not 100 years in jail. His mum is an addict and his dad a cruel child abuser.

The land of milk and honey.
Why you don't want gaps between rich and poor to be great. And education across all

hindy111

Post Whore
yeah, cuz that's how gender reassignment works, your kids go to school a boy and come home a girl

f**k me that bloke is a moron and whats worse, half the country will vote for him

I find it a little comical. I mean yeah he is off his tits. Do you think he actually believes what he says? Or makes wild statements like this knowings it's false and also knowing most people know it's false but he still hits the original point he was trying to make whilst getting heaps more exposure.
My guess is he knows heaps of Americans are against gender re assignments and people love blame someone so why not the schools. He reaches a bigger audience this way.

Imo he plays on it. Still a tit

Gronk

Staff member
I find it a little comical. I mean yeah he is off his tits. Do you think he actually believes what he says? Or makes wild statements like this knowings it's false and also knowing most people know it's false but he still hits the original point he was trying to make whilst getting heaps more exposure.
My guess is he knows heaps of Americans are against gender re assignments and people love blame someone so why not the schools. He reaches a bigger audience this way.

Imo he plays on it. Still a tit
It’s called dog whistling.

Latest posts