What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Suitman

Post Whore
Been a long time since at this level.
Israel run the world. America and England back it......

What's happening in the Middle East atm is quite concerning. Iran getting more involved will just antagonize the West and Israel even further.
I'd like to think (and hope) that the world order can chill this shite out because what we don't need is another global conflict.

T.S Quint

Coach

Did you see the post I was relying to?
Hindy111 inferring that Biden/Harris are somehow responsible for the recent wars in the world.

As if Israel and Palestine haven’t been warring for decades. Or the China/Taiwan situation which is not a recent thing.

Just another way for Hindy111 to put shit on Labor/Democrats despite always saying he doesn’t know much about politics.

hindy111

Post Whore
Did you see the post I was relying to?
Hindy111 inferring that Biden/Harris are somehow responsible for the recent wars in the world.

As if Israel and Palestine haven’t been warring for decades. Or the China/Taiwan situation which is not a recent thing.

Just another way for Hindy111 to put shit on Labor/Democrats despite always saying he doesn’t know much about politics.

No. I said they are war mongers. And will fuel the fire rather then try and find peace.
I never suggested they started it. Let Israel fight their own battle.

Everyone wants to put shit on Trump but he has no interest in wars and pulled soldiers from Afghanistan.

music video 80s GIF by Apple Music

T.S Quint

Coach
No. I said they are war mongers. And will fuel the fire rather then try and find peace.
I never suggested they started it. Let Israel fight their own battle.

Everyone wants to put shit on Trump but he has no interest in wars and pulled soldiers from Afghanistan.

Trump has no interest in wars but is all good with Putin invading another country and starting one of his own. How long until he’s sending ‘aid’ to Russia to help him out?

Biden is doing a crap job with the Israel situation, and needs to be more heavy handed with his denouncement of what they are doing over there. They may be allies but this is like watching your mate beat up his girlfriend and just telling him “Hey, dude that’s not cool. Just hit her a bit softer next time.” This doesn’t make him a war monger. Makes him a terrible diplomat though.

King-Gutho94

Coach

We are a pretty lenient country when it comes to this rubbish but gee these wankers continue to frustrate me they offer nothing to our country as far as I am concerned other then create more conflict and wanting to cause downright trouble.

We don't want this rubbish here if it means so much to them go and fight.

It's got nothing to do with our country.

I would love to know how many of these perennial protesters actually have jobs.

Or are they just bludging off the government. And this is there thanks to the government and our country for welcoming then here.

Gronk

Staff member

We are a pretty lenient country when it comes to this rubbish but gee these wankers continue to frustrate me they offer nothing to our country as far as I am concerned other then create more conflict and wanting to cause downright trouble.

Or are they just bludging off the government. And this is there thanks to the government and our country for welcoming then here.
Monday is a public holiday, so if people protesting have jobs is moot and an unnecessary slur on their character.

Everyone has the right to protest in this country. The pro-Palestine protesters ABSOLUTELY have a right to be pissed after 75 years of land grabbing and gas lighting.

The problem with Monday, and the reason why the Supreme Court may deem the protests against the public interest, is because it is the anniversary of the festival attack by Hamas and will probably coincide with a pro-jewish vigil. If the two clash in the city, it could get ugly.

JokerEel

Coach

Interesting it's the 1 year anniversary of Hamas attack..
Has to be a coincidence....

Gronk

Staff member
Interesting it's the 1 year anniversary of Hamas attack..
Has to be a coincidence....
There is a chap on the ABC from a pro Palestine group who is saying that this weekend is simply the 51st weekend in a row they would be meeting in the city for a vigil. So there goes the “coincidence”.

The driver in this issue seems to be a lobby group from the other side. Anyway, it’s in the hands if the courts now.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Biden is doing a crap job with the Israel situation, and needs to be more heavy handed with his denouncement of what they are doing over there. They may be allies but this is like watching your mate beat up his girlfriend and just telling him “Hey, dude that’s not cool. Just hit her a bit softer next time.” This doesn’t make him a war monger. Makes him a terrible diplomat though.

he doesn't really do anything and he's just Biden his time till the election when he can retire, he can barely speak and it is painful listening to him

Latest posts