What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Quigs

Immortal
I remember watching a Sir Les special on the TV and he was talking about the time he was in England before he was appointed as 'our' Cultural Attache. Les said he had got a job as a London Cabbie, driving those small black taxis.

He told how a completely naked sheila just jumped into his cab one day and wanted to be driven somewhere.

Les was concerned that she didn't have any money on her to pay the fare.

He said he turned around and faced the bird and said something like..."Love I can see that you have no money so how do you expect to pay for the ride?"

With that she just looked down and pointed.

Les looked down to where she was pointing and said .... "Haven't you got anything smaller than that"

Frenzy.

Immortal
I remember watching a Sir Les special on the TV and he was talking about the time he was in England before he was appointed as 'our' Cultural Attache. Les said he had got a job as a London Cabbie, driving those small black taxis.

He told how a completely naked sheila just jumped into his cab one day and wanted to be driven somewhere.

He said he turned around and faced the bird and said something like..."Love I can see that you have no money so how do you expect to pay for the ride?"

Les looked down to where she was pointing and said .... "Haven't you got anything smaller than that"

The original Fake Taxi series?

thats totally un pc and just cracked me up which doesn't often happen .

Frenzy.

Immortal
thats totally un pc and just cracked me up which doesn't often happen .

Isn't it only non pc if the passenger was pointing at their tackle? The sausage and 2 spuds type of tackle. I mean Poor old Les probably saw a dress and thought naturally he had picked up a sheila.

Not that there's anything right with that.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Love it how flanno is dropped but burton just survives. I can kick high boss.
Burton meh.
Bloke kicks a ball so high in the air that a commentator gets wood.
Rarely is the catcher of the so called uncatchable bomb given the same sort of love.
Danny Weidler will just keep running the positive media for Uncle Gus the Hutt

Sharks killed Kid Flanno’s career on the weekend. This is the right thread yeah?
more like mediocre team killing Flanno's career. I reckon he's better off either at the Dolphins under Bennett or at the Storm than at the old man's workplace. That's where ex Bulldog players seem to make remarkable improvements.

Latest posts