What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

SadShark

Bench
There was this one time, at band camp, where I think he made an oral assault on the labia of a person that used to reside in Ramsey Street.

"he'll tell you he's a country singer but to me, the essence of rock and roll is a cry for freedom and rebellion. And I don't Know anyone who embodies it better. Every aspect of his life is a refusal to submit"
Producer, Don Was ....Writing for Rolling Stone,

"(he) has always been as deep as it gets,totally himself,Herculean. He definitely transcends the country Genre."
Bob Dylan

Vale MERLE HAGGARD-- April 6,1937-April 6,2016

Last edited:

Plastered

Juniors
Most apt thread. Currently at The Henson for pre concert beers, before going to see Big Country at The Factory (Stuart Adamson is dead, so it counts).

SadShark

Bench
Most apt thread. Currently at The Henson for pre concert beers, before going to see Big Country at The Factory (Stuart Adamson is dead, so it counts).

Mark Brzezicki, the Drummer for Big Country, shits caramel Tim Tams.

His bass player brother paints a Van Gough masterpiece, just by having a stray flip on some canvass.

The brothers rhythm section together is like listening to the sound of the entire NRL cheerleading squads fighting over your turgid, wavering member.

Plastered

Juniors
I'll let you know if any of that happens Sad, but being quite a shit drummer myself, Mark Brzeznicki is probably quite capable of shitting Tim Tams.

jc155776

Coach
Meatloaf died 15 years ago. All that we see now is a living corpse kept alive by daily injections of Coca Cola and KFC injected directly into his veins.

Latest posts