What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Game Day - ORIGIN DECIDER

Quigs

Immortal
I do want the Blues to win. But gee it is good to see Precious on report for dangerous contact to the head.

One more defeat Donkey's, one more defeat that's about all it will take to miss the eight.

Nanai off so short on the edge, Luai cuts back in every time and kills the play on that left side.

Tom Dearden is a terrific little player though as much as it pains me to praise a cowboys player.

Quigs

Immortal
I just love living in Queensland. Thank you Lord.

There'll be peace in the valley this week, month, year.

Youse know I'll even be cheering for Tyson Gamble on Saturday. (Now there's a footy player that you usually like to see get punched in the head) ....

How many weeks on the sideline for Precious. Let's see how fair dinkum the Match Review mob is. Yeah, I know, what am I on about, he'll be lucky to cop a fine.

coolumsharkie

Referee
How much was Qld allowed to lay all over NSW? I mean they eventually got pinged for it but not till well into the 2nd half. Was a good tough game of footy, Klein & co tried to ruin it. They gotta have a night out too I guess. Gonna be a great few weeks living in Qld. Cheers.

fizman

Bench
The fact that Ashley Klein sent that Luai contact on Reece Walsh to the Bunker for a potential Penalty Try tells me everything I need to know.

Reactions: PJ

Quigs

Immortal
I am with Cools on this one. Yes, it will be great here over the next few weeks in the Sunshine State.

I'll walk out of my Tora Bora Cave tomorrow morning and look up into the clear BLUE sky and give thanks and I will truely hope that most of my loud mouthed moron maroon supporting mates are all well and safe.

I will make it my duty to look in on them and see how they are fairing.

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah I have to agree it was a bloody top game to watch.

I wonder how many of those players involved will be backing up this weekend.