What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: History of Forum Names

Frenzy.

Immortal
OK so how did we all come to use the monikers we have in this joint.

I chose Frenzy because all the good shark names were gone. I figured if you'd throw all the blacktip reef sharks, white pointers, makos and carcharius' etc together there'd be one helluva Frenzy - so that became me.

mullet - you don't have to answer :)

Inferno

Coach
I'm inferno on all the other forums I'm on.

First one was so long ago, I don't even remember why I chose it.

The Nulla #2

Bench
How lame.

I copied someones name and added #2.

Didnt really think about it.

Well i did, but then i realised it was just an internet forum, not an online dating service

Lived in northern Canada for a number of years. When I came back, my mates here called me Eskimo Joe and I've transmuted that to reflect my (misguided) love of the Sharkies.

Special K

Coach
I was hulkamaniac36 then just hulka then i meet reefy and he was calling me special k so i became special k. crazy huh

ghoti

Bench
Don't have the time nor the want to describe how mine works...Frenzy can look after that for me. For now I'll put it down to the hair on my chinny chin chin...when I can be f**ked I'll give the real explanation.

Russle crowes Band-
a salute to Frenzal Rhomb and their song of the same name.

"and even if we never get a billboard top ten hit, at least we know, that russell crowe's band's a f**kin pile of sh*t!" - example of lyricle genius!

Of course, in true punk rock (and canberra public schooling) fashion, i incorectly spelled Russell, and forgot the apostrophe in crowe's.

Quigs

Immortal
Mine's something to do wiff me surname.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs nee Quigley

CookieCutter

Juniors
Same as Frenz. Looked for a good shark name. I'm only a newby so either Frenzy overlooked this one or didn't think it was a 'good' name.
Not a common sort of shark, but I thought it was a cool name nonetheless.

Yeah I know. I need a better avatar.:oops:

Quigs

Immortal
CookieCutter said:
Yeah I know. I need a better avatar.:oops:

Why ??

---------------------------------------------

Dont worry CC - you'll soon be a certified idiot like the majority of us in here.

Its a privilege of rank bestowed upon us en masse by the late George Roper, super coach of the millenium.... the 10 out of 10 man.

Minor things like an avatar can be worked on... set big goals first.

Enjoy your time here.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs