What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: History of Forum Names

shark_girl

Juniors
When I was at school, if people didn't know me, they tended to call me that Shark Girl. I was always wearing something Sharks, and the name has always kind of stuck.

Nullajet

Juniors
Love the sharks and love the screaming jets.......Im also known as tennullajet because i love the tennessee titans in the nfl as well...so combo of such things

McLovin

Staff member
Initials, Year of birth...

Used to be Connell...

Special K, I WANT DALEMBERT FFS!!!!

Chest Pain

Juniors
Mine is a double-entendre created during Ando's era.
1. It's what the Sharks have given me for the past 30 years.
2. A play on Andersons heart attack and style of play.

Frenzy.

Immortal
CookieCutter said:
Same as Frenz. Looked for a good shark name. I'm only a newby so either Frenzy overlooked this one or didn't think it was a 'good' name.
Not a common sort of shark, but I thought it was a cool name nonetheless.

Yeah I know. I need a better avatar.:oops:

I've heard of the Cookie Cutter shark but it would not have suited my persona :lol:

As to the avatar, it may or may not turn out apt. We'll see next season when it becomes apparent if you are a fluffy shark or not :)

ghoti said:
Don't have the time nor the want to describe how mine works...Frenzy can look after that for me. For now I'll put it down to the hair on my chinny chin chin...when I can be f**ked I'll give the real explanation.

laugh - gh = F
women - o = I
nation - ti = SH

Ghoti = Fish

Strange language this English

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Was deepthroat then malibu (in old forums the last of which got closed down) now gunnamatta bay which I think is the heart of the shire.

The Nulla #2

Bench
gunnamatta bay said:
Was deepthroat then malibu (in old forums the last of which got closed down) now gunnamatta bay which I think is the heart of the shire.

The Bay itself is, the park is horrible.

Its owned by the hubbly bubbly

gunnamatta bay

Referee
The Nulla #2 said:
The Bay itself is, the park is horrible.

Its owned by the hubbly bubbly

You have to look at the whole thing. Its the first part of Cronulla visitors see as the train pulls in. Tonkin Oval, the Marina, the Bundeena ferry, hundreds of moored vessels, the white sand (a place of beach and sandhills according to one historian)which I am led to believe the word refers to and National Park in the distance. Of course there is Darook Park which can be very pleasant on the eye.