What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: History of Forum Names

Surely

Post Whore
gunnamatta bay said:
You have to look at the whole thing. Its the first part of Cronulla visitors see as the train pulls in. Tonkin Oval, the Marina, the Bundeena ferry, hundreds of moored vessels, the white sand (a place of beach and sandhills according to one historian)which I am led to believe the word refers to and National Park in the distance. Of course there is Darook Park which can be very pleasant on the eye.

Where in year eleven we busted our german teacher topless, they were small but perfectly formed :)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mine is a name I got from work.

Yelling at and telling executives they have no idea, gives the boys the impression I am angry.

They are correct.

I also get called surly.

Sharkie™

Juniors
ShArKsMaN is some crap i made up when i joined the forum, but i changed it to sharkie because thats what my footy and work mates call me. the rest of my mates call me by my last name.

sladden road

Juniors
you could write it about THAT street..
maybe spirit would be interested..
but fluffy house music wouldnt quite match the theme..

Inferno

Coach
While we are on the history of Forum names, who has had a name change over time.

I'v always been Inferno, I know Frenzy used to be Captain Jack Sparrow, who else has changed their name?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Inferno said:
While we are on the history of Forum names, who has had a name change over time.

I'v always been Inferno, I know Frenzy used to be Captain Jack Sparrow, who else has changed their name?

Well that's one of them......

:lol:

Mind you I've had just as many IP addresses as well ;)

Quigs

Immortal
Ive been called a lot of things, and some of them are nasty.

Some plick even called me an Idiot

But in here I am Quigs

Cheers
decalred Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yes but why miller's nose?

Why not noddysteste? Or peachshammy? Or tommysachilles.

So many famous Sharks body parts yet you came up with old Gavs proboscis.

It's be interesting to know why you chose that one.

I'm sure it's Freudian...

:lol:

millersnose

Post Whore
because it embodies everything i admire about a first grade footy player

toughness, ability to sniff out a good play

and attractiveness