What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Joey drugs bust

Suitman

Post Whore
goboggo said:
I do agree that he should have admited to it though. The excuse was pathetic.

That's what has probably got on my nerve more than anything.
Does he think we are all idiots? Because he's certainly treating us as such.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
goboggo said:
Yeah because they'll give you a balanced assessment :roll:

Who are you talking about anyway? Anna Wood's parents? The girl who died from over-hydration (years ago by the way) because she didn't know what she was doing? I've seen them in a debate about drugs and they were totally blinded by their pain (which is understandable). They couldn't and wouldn't listen to anyone who was trying to make them understand another point of view.

I understand that. But it wasn't that case particularly.

I heard this bloke this morning on 2UE. The interview starts at about the 2.30 min mark

http://www.mytalk.com.au/aspx/pages/mediaplayer.aspx?t=audio&w=2569

But it's not just him either. There are thousands who have died from drug overdoses. It doesn't necessarily need to be eckies either.

Suity

Pazza

First Grade
Hindyscrack said:
fabric... brilliant club

havent been to the club but got plenty of their cds, my mate just got me the Adam Beyer cd! tech madness!

do you go out clubbing much?

Pazza

First Grade
Suitman said:
But it's not just him either. There are thousands who have died from drug overdoses. It doesn't necessarily need to be eckies either.

people die in car crashes, eatting too much fast food and smoking. can we ban these items too?

Kornstar

Coach
Pazza said:
people die in car crashes, eatting too much fast food and smoking. can we ban these items too?

3,500 people die a year in alcohol related incidents in Australia......i would dare say that smoking would be more and i can tell you, the figures for people dying on eckies are ridiculously small.....yet which ones does the government not care about??? The ones they are making large amounts of money off!!!!

carson

Juniors
Actually I'm more concerned about Joey being happy to let unknown people slip their hands in his pockets. Hardly a good example to be setting for the young kiddies!!!

Do we know if it was his front pockets or his back?

Pazza

First Grade
Kornstar said:
3,500 people die a year in alcohol related incidents in Australia......i would dare say that smoking would be more and i can tell you, the figures for people dying on eckies are ridiculously small.....yet which ones does the government not care about??? The ones they are making large amounts of money off!!!!

i love beer and i mean love it but it is one of the true evils of our society

E's = lots of love, hugging, fast paced deep conversation with strangers and lots and lots of dancing

alcohol = violence, drink driving, rape, anti social behavour

i just dont understand why in main stream Australia why having a cold one is so celebrated and popping a pill is so unaceptable. i just wanna dance all night with my mates and have a good time, is that so bad? am i so evil?. I'd rather get hugged by a stranger than wacked in the back of the head with a bottle.

I dare say that if pubs sold pills instead of beers, our society would be a happier, safer and funner place to live. If daddy pop a pill before he came home instead of a bottle of scotch then i'm sure plenty of women and children around Aus would be better for it.

Pazza

First Grade
Suitman said:
OK you've convinced me. Drugs are ok. :roll:

Suity

have you done any before?

i'll agree and say that heroin, ICE, special K is all F*&ked but we are talking about E's

carson

Juniors
Pazza said:

I think you're right, we should ban car crashes. Can't imagine why we legalised them in the first place.

Pazza

First Grade
Parra Guru said:
Tell that theory to the family of Anna Wood.

i would

considering that you can only think of one case of death cause by E's this year, then yeah i would tell the parents

Kornstar

Coach
Pazza said:
i love beer and i mean love it but it is one of the true evils of our society

E's = lots of love, hugging, fast paced deep conversation with strangers and lots and lots of dancing

alcohol = violence, drink driving, rape, anti social behavour

i just dont understand why in main stream Australia why having a cold one is so celebrated and popping a pill is so unaceptable. i just wanna dance all night with my mates and have a good time, is that so bad? am i so evil?. I'd rather get hugged by a stranger than wacked in the back of the head with a bottle.

I dare say that if pubs sold pills instead of beers, our society would be a happier, safer and funner place to live. If daddy pop a pill before he came home instead of a bottle of scotch then i'm sure plenty of women and children around Aus would be better for it.

100% agree with all of that....i know for a fact that police much rather enjoy visiting nightclubs and walking around compared to crappy pubs and walking around.....

HM36~Drugs-Are-Bad-Posters.jpg

A simple yet effective message really...

Kornstar

Coach
Parra Guru said:
Tell that theory to the family of Anna Wood.

She is one of a very few, death caused by alcohol is an everyday acceptable.......

Everyone goes back to Anna Wood, how long ago was that??? Like 10 years????? it is funny how people can remember that far back about 1 incident, yet they don't even care about alcohol related incidents that happen everyday!!!!

Pazza

First Grade
Kornstar said:
100% agree with all of that....i know for a fact that police much rather enjoy visiting nightclubs and walking around compared to crappy pubs and walking around.....

hahaha i was at the Armin Van Buuren white party at the Dome in Homebush. Group of cops standing around talking to one and other taking no notice of anyone except themselves. easiest shift as long as you can handle the music

Pazza

First Grade
Kornstar said:
She is one of a very few, death caused by alcohol is an everyday acceptable.......

Everyone goes back to Anna Wood, how long ago was that??? Like 10 years????? it is funny how people can remember that far back about 1 incident, yet they don't even care about alcohol related incidents that happen everyday!!!!

i thought anna wood was that girl at good vibes?

carson

Juniors
Pazza said:
i thought anna wood was that girl at good vibes?

Your thinking of Annabel Catt

Anna Woods was the girl who died years ago from drinking too much water after taking an E. maybe we should ban water to make sure it never happens again.

Latest posts