What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot - massive news out of QLD

WHO DUNNIT ????

There was a club in QLD last year who due to an offfield incident ripped up there contract.

Was a red hill involved

jc155776

Coach
f**k me dead before we start slandering and pitch forking someone…..

Look into the recent mid nth qld coasts MP’s ‘rape’ claims (hint there’s also a damning video…) before you start believing every single allegation as fact.

Once the possibility of engaging a lawyer and registering a complaint becomes the task at hand people have a change of opinion about the facts of the matter.

People will always misbehave. Always have always will. They have to be fair game for the legal profession. A trial allows people to speak and testify under burden of perjury. There are more than one side to every story.

Quigs

Immortal
I don't give a flying f**k who the alleged culprit is, I've been out in the bush collecting wood for the bonfire.

It's going to be bigger then cracker night when I let fly with tuppenies at Bob Morgan's cats.

I don't give a flying f**k who the alleged culprit is, I've been out in the bush collecting wood for the bonfire.

It's going to be bigger then cracker night when I let fly with tuppenies at Bob Morgan's cats.
Well I hope it’s just the kindling.

Leave the logs to the young wipper snippers.

Quigs

Immortal
"I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay, I sleep all night and I work all day"

Matey I am going in hard, I'm like that big Tassie bloke at the Easter Show.

Frenzy.

Immortal
f**k me dead before we start slandering and pitch forking someone…..

Look into the recent mid nth qld coasts MP’s ‘rape’ claims (hint there’s also a damning video…) before you start believing every single allegation as fact.
There are fans all over who have pitch forked Trindall, one of our own. What did you expect?

Lucky this is the forum of Angels

In Brisbane today there has been dark cloud and rain, it's like end of world.
Great to be a sharks fan up here for sure

dinghydi

Juniors
Once the possibility of engaging a lawyer and registering a complaint becomes the task at hand people have a change of opinion about the facts of the matter.

People will always misbehave. Always have always will. They have to be fair game for the legal profession. A trial allows people to speak and testify under burden of perjury. There are more than one side to every story.

Providing the Misbehavors engage a "good " lawyer who will back up their lie in court and under oath and threaten any persons who disagree or offer a different perspective with ,slander liable , full force of the law to protect our System and freedoms ... the possibility of truth ,coming out is reduced considerably . At least in a court situation .It Can become a case of Victim being Guilty till proven innocent . or Who has More money to pay best Lawyer. Or whatever social inequalities the Govt is addressing being more important than facts. In my younger days I thought Idea of court was finding Truth and administering Justice.

Last edited:

Latest posts