What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot - massive news out of QLD

I haven't seen fur on the fire since an ex-girlfriend mistakenly rested herself on an oil radiator.

Never ever saw her scoot like that again and I got in a shitload of trouble because I nearly wet myself laughing.

dinghydi

Juniors
If it was, all media outlets that reported it need to be investigated and the idiots that ran the story need to be outed and reprimanded, dragged over the coals.
Well that'll never happen ,as long as any agrieved victim has been compensated enough to ease their pain and the accused has escaped any career wrecking, punishment regardless of guilt or innocence ..... Truth of the Matter ? who gives a flying flick? f**k the media ! All Good !!

Generalzod

Immortal
Someone posted an image in here the other day, since deleted, which was a clue.
It was a little cryptic but I think I got it.
That's all I'll say, sorry.
Cryptic is that like Krypton.....Can you share those hidden clues lol

Frenzy.

Immortal
Someone posted an image in here the other day, since deleted, which was a clue.
It was a little cryptic but I think I got it.
That's all I'll say, sorry.
Was it by any chance posted by a person with the monika Isolating Rembrandt?

Quigs

Immortal
I don't really care who it is now but I am still going to drop hints to my granddaughters donkey worshipping hubby that it is you know who (pssst precious)

I gave him (the grand son in law) four weeks notice that we were getting AFB before it was announced and now he thinks I've get all the inside goss before the press release it to the masses.

He is one worried donkey hombre and I am loving it.