What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Metallica are f*cking awesome

PJ Marshal

Coach
i concur , still i would love to sit down with lars and slap him until he apologises for st anger

SDM

First Grade
They were pretty good in 1990. Music has progressed, some people have not.

hybrideel

Bench
there were a couple of decent ones in ST Anger. So 84, what did they play? mostly old, mostly new or a good mix?

mrpwnd

Bench
Whatever happened to some nice, decent classical music?
I remember going to a few recitals by Milstein and Stern, beat any mosh pits that I've been in so far.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Saw them in Brisbane a couple of weeks back, they were freaking awesome. They mostly played old school which was sweet. Nothing off St Anger :lol:

sarahk

Juniors
If someone paid me to go to a Metallica concert i wouldn't go. Though a lot of people are raving about their concerts, but i still prefer the likes of Kings of Leon and Coldplay ( who will hopefully be coming out here soon).

mrpwnd

Bench
If someone paid me to go to a Metallica concert i wouldn't go. Though a lot of people are raving about their concerts, but i still prefer the likes of Kings of Leon and Coldplay ( who will hopefully be coming out here soon).
No point seeing a rock band live if the mosh pit is quite and motionless.
What's the point if you ain't punching and pushing a few blokes.

sarahk

Juniors
No point seeing a rock band live if the mosh pit is quite and motionless.
What's the point if you ain't punching and pushing a few blokes.

LOL that's ok i think ill stick to reserved seating where i wont get squashed to death or die of claustrophobia ( whichever comes first) =)

mrpwnd

Bench
I wonder how many blokes here picked up a guitar to play master of puppets, nothing else matters and enter sandman.
I know I did and failed.

sarahk

Juniors
I have deleted the names of those other 2 because it is blasphemy to mention them in the same post as Metallica

LOLLLL

As if.

Colplay/The Killers/Kings of Leon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Metallica :)

sarahk

Juniors
Bahhh, girls and their alternative/modern rock.
Jascha Heifetz sh*ts on them all.

If only i knew who that was :( lol i will youtube him once ive finished my 5000 effing word essay that was due last night :( FAIL.

mrpwnd

Bench
If only i knew who that was :( lol i will youtube him once ive finished my 5000 effing word essay that was due last night :( FAIL.
Luckyyyyy, I've got an exam in like 3 hours. Can't wait till summer break to get back into some binge drinking.