What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: NRL News: Tigers sideline Justin Olam talks, ARL considers State of Origin eligibility change

If I'm odd because I don't fantasize about a young woman being assaulted by an angry forward then I'm happy to stay out on the fringe.

I certainly wouldn't want to see my daughter spear tackled. I must be a strange outlier.
See you over react Quickie.

Who mentioned spear tackle?

Who said assaulted?

Just a good solid tackle so she meets the turf.

I’m sure Greta is up for equal opportunity.

I like Fitz and I'm glad that he's been given a third season. These things take time. Which was my point all along.

You like Fitz now eh?

I’m sure we could bring up some posts of what you said about him. All the Ground Hog day lines.

Didn’t see much patience then.

We knew Fitz was class and believed in what he was doing.

But you wanted a Quickie result.

John Morris was so good he got picked up by which Club for a head coaching job?

Apparently John Morris was elated to get a “win” against us (assistant coach mind you) when we played the Tigers.

So if he’s elated at getting the win over us he has to wear the losses as well.

Benji, Morris and Farah the three stooges guiding the Tigers to the Wooden Spoon. Ouch not a great thing to add to the resume.

Quicksilver

Bench
You like Fitz now eh?

I’m sure we could bring up some posts of what you said about him. All the Ground Hog day lines.

Didn’t see much patience then.

We knew Fitz was class and believed in what he was doing.

But you wanted a Quickie result.

John Morris was so good he got picked up by which Club for a head coaching job?

Apparently John Morris was elated to get a “win” against us (assistant coach mind you) when we played the Tigers.

So if he’s elated at getting the win over us he has to wear the losses as well.

Benji, Morris and Farah the three stooges guiding the Tigers to the Wooden Spoon. Ouch not a great thing to add to the resume.

Yawn.

Here we go again.

Morris took us to finals football, twice.

Same result as Fitz in the same timeframe- but he took over in a time of crisis, with a massive injury list, useless "star" pea hearts, a young team and a reduced cap we with no ability to recruit.

It has taken Fitz three seasons to get here. And this team has only just started to show toughness and resilience. Maybe it will keep up, maybe it won't.

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Bench
See you over react Quickie.

Who mentioned spear tackle?

Who said assaulted?

Just a good solid tackle so she meets the turf.

I’m sure Greta is up for equal opportunity.
"I’d love to see Greta getting put into the turf by a couple of big angry forwards."

Just a hard tackle into the ground by angry (presumably 100kg) bodies on a woman that doesn't play the sport.

Nothing suss in that. 😆😆

By normal social standards, that's assault brother!

Yawn.

Here we go again.

Morris took us to finals football, twice.

Same result as Fitz in the same timeframe- but he took over in a time of crisis, with a massive injury list, useless "star" pea hearts, a young team and a reduced cap we with no ability to recruit.

It has taken Fitz three seasons to get here. And this team has only just started to show toughness and resilience. Maybe it will keep up, maybe it won't.
Took Fitzy 3 seasons to get here?????

He got the Sharks to the finals every season he has coached.

We finished 2nd in the 2022 Regular season.

We finished 6th in the 2023 Regular season.

We are currently 9-1 and out right first in 2024.

Quickie keep your head up your ass.

Everytime you pull it out and come on here you really look like a fool and someone with not much of a sense of humour.

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Bench
Took Fitzy 3 seasons to get here?????

He got the Sharks to the finals every season he has coached.

We finished 2nd in the 2022 Regular season.

We finished 6th in the 2023 Regular season.

We are currently 9-1 and out right first in 2024.

Quickie to keep your head up your ass.

Everytime you pull it out and come on here you really look like a fool and someone with not much of a sense of humour.
Yes, it took time to build the resilience and toughness. We've played some good footy over the last two years, but we've been bounced straight out of the finals too.

The team seems different this year, but we'll have to wait and see. The signs are good at the moment though.

I think the balance of the side is better too. This has come down to some subtle personnel adjustments.

Cheers for the personal feedback. I'll take it on and try to be more funny. There are some truly funny posters on here, with some very humorous (non-pc) takes. I just don't think belting a young woman is funny. Sorry.

If I'm odd because I don't fantasize about a young woman being assaulted by an angry forward then I'm happy to stay out on the fringe.

I certainly wouldn't want to see my daughter spear tackled. I must be a strange outlier.
You twit, you do realise there are angry female forwards and they belt other women every game.

you are such a dope.

go back to wanking over Morris

Latest posts