What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

Frenzy.

Immortal
simmofan91 said:
Zeus about to enjoy a burger with the lot from legendary south caringbah take away store "Le a Meal"
he didnt seem to be too happy about something

Probably pissed off about a bloke called simmofan was watching him.

Booyah

Bench
King of the Hill said:
No you've got Chloe Maxwell (mole) mixed up with Tiffani Wood (much, much more of a mole)

Oh listen to yourself. You'd still f*ck them both. You're a liar if you say otherwise.

saw opes at broadbeach on the goldie 2 weeks ago. built like a little tank and permanently scowling.

nearly knocked my breakfast out of my stubby holder the bastard

SharkWings

Juniors
Luke Douglas and Luke O'Donnell in Yamba - Luke was pissed and Brownie was talking to him....call the cops!!!

Booyah

Bench
You imply the ladies stay away my good man simply because I have never stated anything to the contrary.

SirShire

First Grade
Spotted @ the SCG for the first day of the New Year's test - Dene Halatau from the Tigers and Brett Finch from Easts.

Also spotted - Thomo Shark doing the rounds! Mate I yelled out to ya, but I was in a bay full of loud drunks so I guess you didn't hear me!

Latest posts