What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Brett Kimmorley on the GC in early October.

Just figured it was appropriate here.

Thomo.

First Grade
SirShire said:
Spotted @ the SCG for the first day of the New Year's test - Dene Halatau from the Tigers and Brett Finch from Easts.

Also spotted - Thomo Shark doing the rounds! Mate I yelled out to ya, but I was in a bay full of loud drunks so I guess you didn't hear me!

sh*t i thought i heard someone. i just put in down to the voices in my head! :lol:

man i was really pi$$ed off about LIGHT beer. we smuggled some hard stuff, but went very fast when we shared it amongst everyone.

SirShire

First Grade
Tell me about it! And at the outrageous price of 4.70 a pop!

I put down a few at the Madison beforehand (and after), and drank that dodgy white wine they had going for a while. We managed to find one of the places that was selling bourbon and coke, but we had to wait 1/2 an hour to get it!

mr_sharks

Juniors
Booyah said:
Sonny Bill at the palace again last night.
There was a big contingent of footy players out on Chrissie Eve.
At the Clovelly Hotel there was SBW, Tonga, and I think Utai.
THey all staggered down the road to the Palace from what I could make out as I saw them with Anasta. My mate tried to tell Anasta off for wearing thongs into a licensed venue but i dont think it worked. He also told Tonga to go to Brisbane lol

The Nulla #2

Bench
playing pool last night at carmens with none other than once again, sonny bill.. he was teamed up with peewee moke ..

reece williams weas again at carmens, and once again putting his high salary to good use, absolutely blinddd and kicking me off a seat on the booze bus, because hes a footy player.

I didnt budge.

ghoti

Bench
Clint Greenshields at the Steelers club last month at about 8pm...in board shorts, singlet and thongs...walked straight through with the bloke at the counter calling to him about dress code. He seemed like a stuck up prick.

Matt Hilder at Miranda Westfields with a partner. Matt is looking massive by the way.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Willie Tonga and Braith havin a few at the palace last night. Scott Geddes was there also with an asian hottie!!!

And at Field day Johnny Sutton and Reni Maitua going off!!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
mullet said:
your a nice person KOTH

Carl Baron opara house

Geez mullet. The man has one pair of powder pink shoes and you put him on the horses hoof :lol:

Dubious establishments visited though - were the pink ballet shoes out for that?

:lol:

carcharias

Immortal
I was in the bowels of Hurtsville Westfield and spotted Morris Iemma...not really a celeb though.

I liked the fact that old codgers were going up to him and starting up conversations about politics....while he was on his moblie phone.

He was dressed rather casual and had a pram with two young kids in it.

Frenzy. said:
Geez mullet. The man has one pair of powder pink shoes and you put him on the horses hoof :lol:

Dubious establishments visited though - were the pink ballet shoes out for that?

:lol:

No no, no pink shoes that night.

This Friday they will make an appearance though - joining the corporate drinks (read: wanker) set.

Might back up in the Cross again. What a zany place.

Latest posts