What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

SirShire

First Grade
Luke Patten with his Mrs. shopping @ Coles. I though the General would have had better taste in his wimmen...

SharkWings

Juniors
juggalo_strit said:
I saw Tyran Smith at Eastgardens whilst at lunch today.
He was playing for Canberra.
Is he still with them???

Nah he quit due to injuries at the end of last season.

tye

Juniors
The whole manly 1st grade team playing in the Australian poker league championships at manly Leagues on monday night....Watmough won the night.....

Sam

Juniors
Shane Warne at Advanced Hair Studio in Newcastle going for his next treatment. Signed a few autographs for the fans waiting outside. Not very friendly considering there were kids standing in 38+ degrees and he was 30 minutes late. Turned up in a very stretched limo with a lady driver.

McLovin

Staff member
- El masri at the reject shop at roselands few months ago.

- Mason and Patten at Hurstville shopping centre last year. I went "eyyy willie" and totally brushed off Patten.

- Whole Raiders team outside sexpo two years ago. Ok they were more outside the cinema complex there but still.

- Roy Asotasi at Mirandas food court last week. No one recognised him.

More when my memory bank opens tomorrow...

Nuffs

Bench
reece williams and cameron ciraldo at northies last night

i was slurring to reece about training and he said he's loving it. can't wait for the year to start

then had another chat at maccas with him

top bloke