What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

wittyfan

Referee
Zeus having a good time at the new calendar launch.

f6caebc9e5ec207ad27bed28583acc1c_4.jpg

Booyah

Bench
Sonny Bill, Willie Tonga, Big Bad Barry Hall and Nick Davis all at the Palace on Saturday night.

wittyfan

Referee
i_Luv_Birdie said:
anybody know where i can view the calander and possilbly buy it??

I've posted some pics of it in the Sexiest Man in League thread in the Firkin Fun Bar, and you can buy it in newsagencies for $21.95.

It's highly recommended. :D

Zeus certainly lives up to his nickname. :lol:

i_Luv_Birdie

Juniors
heyy and once agen sonny bill....spotted at miranda on friday with counterpart willie mason....also spotted at miranda was sharks new recurit lance thompson looking very tired after the sharks boot camp

Craigshark

First Grade
Sonny Bill and Matt Utai just outside Bankstown. Utai has a crap car.
Dene Haletau (Or however you spell it, can't be bothered finding out) at Parramatta Westfields.

Craigshark

First Grade
And Russell Aitken at Cronulla RSL last night, downstairs in the Sports Bar.. He is apparantley enjoying Townsville a lot.

sharkadelic

Juniors
I saw this guy he was a dead ringer for the Peach in the foodcourt in Westfield Carindale.

Unlikely though, I assume he is probably in the UK

Thomo.

First Grade
several of the sharks rifing their bikes today, actually flying down denman ave, near shark park. only made out reece williams, they were going to fast!

dave simmons with fiance/wife at harvey norman caringbah

chris ando, and jarred ando outside cronulla golf course having a chat the other day

Brett Hodgson Friday Pitt St Mall
Nick Youngquest Christmas Eve Westfield Miranda
Mat Rogers with what looked to be his wife on Christmas Eve Westfield Miranda - I thought he'd upgraded to Chloe Maxwell?

simmofan91

Juniors
Zeus about to enjoy a burger with the lot from legendary south caringbah take away store "Le a Meal"
he didnt seem to be too happy about something

mullet

Juniors
King of the Hill said:
Mat Rogers with what looked to be his wife on Christmas Eve Westfield Miranda - I thought he'd upgraded to Chloe Maxwell?

didnt he shack up with that mole from bardot?