What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

Thomo.

First Grade
saw most of the sharks outside toyaota park leaving, then realised it a some fan/kids day!!!

could have had a field day spotting them!

SirShire

First Grade
Jackie-O at the Opera House last night before I went on a cruise. We got photos with her, all I need to do now is track down the girl who took it...

Booyah

Bench
SirShire said:
Jackie-O at the Opera House last night before I went on a cruise. We got photos with her, all I need to do now is track down the girl who took it...

She's not a celeb. She's a pain in the arse skank with a f*cked up nose and a horrible fake tan.

Booyah

Bench
Beau Champion after that perfectly legal hit on Greenshields, down at the palace last night.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Booyah said:
Beau Champion after that perfectly legal hit on Greenshields, down at the palace last night.

The kid is a potential champion. He's got X Factor potential. When Sutton got hooked and Champion thrown into the halves Souths actually looked like a footy side. Great hit on Greenshields as well.

Booyah

Bench
Frenzy. said:
The kid is a potential champion. He's got X Factor potential. When Sutton got hooked and Champion thrown into the halves Souths actually looked like a footy side. Great hit on Greenshields as well.

Preaching to the converted Frenz, I played all my junior footy with Champo so I've seen first-hand some of the stuff he can do.

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

warren

Juniors
wittyfan said:
John's got that Chesty Bonds head. How was his hair looking though?

it was spiked. but not completely spiked up, the kinda 'i just woke up' hair look.
if that makes sense :).

carcharias

Immortal
I saw Lance "The great red shark" Thompson at Hurtsville today in the food court.
He went straight to the fried food department at the sandwich bar then over to the Crepe shop.

Pink shirt on..........???????? .

I mustn't understand fashion....what was Newmans song called???

Latest posts