What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

Chondricthyes

Juniors
I saw Layne Beachley carrying the Comm Games baton in Cronulla before the opera(when I was sober enough to remember ... anything.)

SirShire

First Grade
I'm pretty sure I saw Jasmin (Sharks cheerleader) out on the Port Hacking for Australia day, at a massive boat party across from the one that I was on. I even asked the police boat (a relo was driving it :p) to take me for a closer look, but I was too pizzed. I'm pretty sure it was her, and from what I can remember, she was looking damn fine.

imasharkie

Coach
Bulldog Pete seen the shire girl, Christie and Michelle from Big Brother posing for photos at a resort on the Gold Coast( he took quite a few pics). Also Gary Jack on the Goldie.

If you want the pics I could download them?

Inferno

Coach
I saw Bree from Big Brother posing with someone in a shopping centre on the Gold Coast, which is not surprising seeing as she lives here.

But come on IMA, how can they be classed as celebraties.

You have to do more than sit on your ass for 3 months in a holday resort to be classed as a celebrity in my book.

Booyah

Bench
Morley came into my work today for a wedding reception. He's a biggun but he wears chick sunnies - which he promptly left behind in the bar and came scurrying back in to find.

Thomo.

First Grade
no KOTH he just stopped next to me and my mates when the white stripes had started. and we just wanted to shake hands. i would of loved to have a D&M with him.

The Nulla #2

Bench
thomo_shark said:
John Safran at Big Day Out...i shook his hand, he shook and bowed! i didn't really want to get into a deep coversation with considering the state i was in!

Geez thomo, i thought youd given up the drink and all!!

Thomo.

First Grade
still...i thought you were the celeb over there at the moment! :lol:

enjoy mate...just watch your bags

coolumsharkie

Referee
Nah.. very well behaved BT, they're here for a train-on at the Hyatt. I will also get to see the Qld SOO players this year as their training camp is in Coolum too.

Hope I witness a HOFA :)

Latest posts