What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

Thomo.

First Grade
carcharias said:
I saw Lance "The great red shark" Thompson at Hurtsville today in the food court.
He went straight to the fried food department at the sandwich bar then over to the Crepe shop.

Pink shirt on..........???????? .

I mustn't understand fashion....what was Newmans song called???

ive got a pink shirt (big call) but i don't f*ckin care!

carcharias

Immortal
thomo_shark said:
ive got a pink shirt (big call) but i don't f*ckin care!
Yes Thomo but you have that nice olive baby's bum complextion that is enhanced by all things pink.:D

I think Lance should stick to the more earthy tones...

where's Sully when we need him?

Thomo.

First Grade
carcharias said:
Yes Thomo but you have that nice olive baby's bum complextion that is enhanced by all things pink.:D

haha thanks mate

mr_sharks

Juniors
carcharias said:
I saw Lance "The great red shark" Thompson at Hurtsville today in the food court.
He went straight to the fried food department at the sandwich bar then over to the Crepe shop.

Pink shirt on..........???????? .

I mustn't understand fashion....what was Newmans song called???

So where did he eat in the end? I don't want my players stuffing themselves full of KFC and turning out like Marty Bella

carcharias

Immortal
mr_sharks said:
So where did he eat in the end? I don't want my players stuffing themselves full of KFC and turning out like Marty Bella

I saw him get something from the sandwich shop but it was definitely from the hot food section..maybe a roastbeef roll or the like.I couldnt see anything else ...vision was hindered.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
had Steve Waugh, Mitch Healey and Dean Triester come into work on seperate occasions recently at Kirrawee

beekershark

Bench
Lance was probably going to meet Gaz to get some sauce for his roll..........:)

seriously though, Thompson obviously hasnt accepted the sharks dietician cooking their breaki lunch and tea situation very well......

Inferno

Coach
The whole New Zealand warriors team up here in pacific fair.

They seemed pretty happy for a club going through a bit of turmoil.

Hole crap, Vatuvei is huge.

Jimako

Juniors
Saw Adrian Lam with wife & kids in Bunnings at Mascot last Sunday, he was behind me in line at the register also Nick Pappas Souths CEO was there also.

chili pepper

Bench
carcharias said:

Thats right carch.

Also greens and blues are more appropriate clours for us bloodnuts...... apparantly

Booyah

Bench
And for a tart who the media made out that she hot, she was gross.

Minger for sure.

Saw David Fa'alogo outside Boost at Eastgardens today. Bloody solid bastard.

Latest posts