What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

Frenzy.

Immortal
BeenThere said:
Same here, but I had my bum toward the mirror and it looked like it had a crack in it!:roll:

Oh well, sh*t happens!

Hope it didn't on this occasion!! :lol:

Nuffs

Bench
spotted big willie, little willie (tonga) and gaaaaaaaaaz at northies last night

gaaaaaaaaaaaz threw his phone at a wall
big willie tapped a chick on the shoulder so she pushed him in the back. he went back and stood over her giving it to her until security told big willie to move on. they then kicked the girl out of northies.

Thomo.

First Grade
Nuffs said:
spotted big willie, little willie (tonga) and gaaaaaaaaaz at northies last night

big willie tapped a chick on the shoulder so she pushed him in the back. he went back and stood over her giving it to her until security told big willie to move on. they then kicked the girl out of northies.

geez whatever happen to "fire up B!tch"...must be the new way of getting one to fire up!

Nuffs said:

i missed all that

f**k northies is a low joint now

Nuffs

Bench
the willie incident happened at the TAB terminal in the sports bar
my mates all saw the gaaaaaaaaz incident

and yes it is a low joint

but the sight of 1000 short-skirted s**ts still intices me there

SirShire

First Grade
Wes Naqiama, Matt Cooper & Jason Ryles outside their makeshift gym next to Oki Jubilee @ their training session today.

I was at the Chinese Yum Cha restaurant there with a fair sized group of mates. We were in a few different cars, and as we drove off in different directions, I heard one of the boys yell out "Cooper, f**k off the rat's tail you ugly wanker" before disappearing down the dirty strip of road otherwise know as Jubilee Avenue.

The Nulla #2

Bench
also spotted bails at the tab.. he was rather happy when a horse named reg reagan got up... although he never collected, but called someone straight away very happily.. i was thinking maybe part ownership.

Inferno

Coach
I do believe Reg Reagan is owned by the Johns brothers. He was probably ringing Matty to offer his congratulations.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Braith Anasta having a game of cricket, beers and snags with mates on grass at north coogee sat arvo

Latest posts