What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

Thomo.

First Grade
Glenn Mcgrath with wife coming out of my sons gymnastics. mustve been dropping his son off. said g'day, and right back at me, top bloke

ATRUE CHAMPION - and a sharks supporter!

Frenzy.

Immortal
carcharias said:
Looks like they might get to try out the new terrorists cells in the supermax that I saw on four corners.

Yeah that's on the cards. But they'll have to clear SM out to do it. It's full of celebrities at the moment. Such luminaries as Ivan the Terrible and Catherine the head cooker.

I missed most of that 4 corners report because I was at work. Anyone tape it? Would it be online at the ABC site?

carcharias

Immortal
Frenzy. said:
Yeah that's on the cards. But they'll have to clear SM out to do it. It's full of celebrities at the moment. Such luminaries as Ivan the Terrible and Catherine the head cooker.

I missed most of that 4 corners report because I was at work. Anyone tape it? Would it be online at the ABC site?
I think they actually replay 4 corners midweek or on the weekend.

It was pretty interesting ..the interview with an ex-crim who seemed stuffed to the bejesus on marching power looking over his shoulder every two seconds was enlightening.

Plus some old footage of a couple prisoners retelling their stories of baton abuse wasn't bad..

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/

It's still up now.

Booyah

Bench
Surely said:
So just how fat is owen these days ?

Well to quote Frank Endacott " Owen left Widnes a much bigger man - literally".

He's still a chunky bastard. Looks more like a front rower then a wanky half.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Ben Galea, Fitzy and Skando in the wee hours of Sunday morning at UN nightclub. Top fellas to say the least!

Thomo.

First Grade
King of the Hill said:
You know Glenn McGrath?!
only bumped into him a few times now. always say hello, how are things thats it mate. only when he's back at home.

ricky ponting should also be around ...ive spoke to people who bump into him at cronulla mall

thomo_shark said:
ricky ponting should also be around ...ive spoke to people who bump into him at cronulla mall

He's a member of Cronulla GC, I know someone who partners him sometimes when he plays. Quite good too apparently.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Surely said:
So just how fat is owen these days ?

I read somewhere he is 111 kgs. That is one kilo shy of what Stevo was playing at...

Owen just needs to grow a foot taller and he will make a great ball playing prop.

Macca

Coach
Bastard_Squad said:
He's a member of Cronulla GC, I know someone who partners him sometimes when he plays. Quite good too apparently.

Plays off 1 I believe. Apparently when he applied, some nuffy that didn't recognise him handed him a form and said fill that out, there's a 5 year waiting list.

carcharias

Immortal
Sort of over the back of W/ware.
Bloody beautiful house, it has a sort of Balinese theme.
My mates sister and her husband owned it.
It looks fairly standard from the outside but it opens out onto a deck with huge french doors.
It also has this dining room that is almost suspended from the roof.
There was a pic in the leader ( which wasn't suposed to be there).

Latest posts