What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Olympics.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Is it unpatriotic to say I don’t really care at all about an Olympic medal for Rugby 7s ? Suppose they are opening up the Olympics for all sorts these days, but it doesn’t feel Olympic for me. I love cricket as well but will feel the same with that at the 2028 Olympics

Matua

Bench
Is it unpatriotic to say I don’t really care at all about an Olympic medal for Rugby 7s ? Suppose they are opening up the Olympics for all sorts these days, but it doesn’t feel Olympic for me. I love cricket as well but will feel the same with that at the 2028 Olympics
We're supposed to win our medals sitting down, it's the NZ way.

The mens team were so awful in the one game I watched (which they won) that I'm glad I don't care for 7s. But in all honesty I don't really care about the Olympics, we have the TV's at work to channel 9 so I'm seeing more of this years version but I usually only watch the 100m.

Blair

Coach
'Sweet Caroline' is at the Olympics too. Is it getting thrashed to death?

On another note the Aussie coverage is murder, as discussed. It's always at its worst in the first week, during the swimming. They've always done it but the commentators refer to the Aussie competitors by their first names. Like they're our friends or family.

Latest posts