What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Olympics.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Massive effort from Maddi Wesche in the shotput, and one of the all-time massive TV director/cameraman f**k ups to not actually a) get a proper view at her last put b) not even see where the f**king thing landed. The commentators thought hers was a winning throw at the last attempt, as did I, then the next thing we see is the distance that says it isn't.

Good on her though, she came up clutch but just short.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Massive effort from Maddi Wesche in the shotput, and one of the all-time massive TV director/cameraman f**k ups to not actually a) get a proper view at her last put b) not even see where the f**king thing landed. The commentators thought hers was a winning throw at the last attempt, as did I, then the next thing we see is the distance that says it isn't.

Good on her though, she came up clutch but just short.

Yup, one of the commentators on the stream I was watching (not Sky) started talking about how it looked over 20m, then promptly stopped that train of thought.

Will give them the benefit of the doubt that it stopped short of the line, but damn she did well regardless.

Carrying on Big Vals legacy with medals on the shotput 💪

Also Lydia Ko heading into last round of the golf tonight first equal, hoping to complete the set after getting Bronze and Silver in previous Olympics 🙏

Was watching a bit of it last night, she's looking pretty slick, will try stay up for it tonight, sleep be damned!