What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

Frenzy.

Immortal
Klemmer wandered off to his binning with a look of “what’s the point” - you can’t beat city hall…or Latrell Mitchell and Cody Walker. Dead set rubbish
Was it a foxsports headline I read earlier in my flu induced coma “walker winds back the clock”….to what? Absolute shambles of a game

Wasn't a binning shadow. He got the full dismissal. Joke. You probably meant that though.

Klemmer wandered off to his binning with a look of “what’s the point” - you can’t beat city hall…or Latrell Mitchell and Cody Walker. Dead set rubbish
Was it a foxsports headline I read earlier in my flu induced coma “walker winds back the clock”….to what? Absolute shambles of a game

Commentator bias is really, really bad.

More than ever as we have a lot of very recent X players in the media at the moment. Either very close to players at certain Clubs or even doing work for certain Clubs.

You can almost predict what they are going to say with every incident that happens to a particular player or a particular team.

Was Benji Marshall going to say anything bad about South players from that match last night? No there would be more chance of hell freezing over.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Commentator bias is really, really bad.

More than ever as we have a lot of very recent X players in the media at the moment. Either very close to players at certain Clubs or even doing work for certain Clubs.

You can almost predict what they are going to say with every incident that happens to a particular player or a particular team.

Was Benji Marshall going to say anything bad about South players from that match last night? No there would be more chance of hell freezing over.

Agree with this.

Ex players commenting, ex players in the administration of the NRL, ex players on the MRC, ex players on the judiciary. All of these take an over-sympathetic and club biased view of every little incident and they do it in total deference to the actual rules.

Seriously, I appreciate and enjoy what players do as players but once they finish they should leave the boys club and have some lessons in objectivity.

The boys club is just so damaging to the game when we have players "softening" the most serious of incidents with all manner of stupid excuses, running club agendas through the media and defending indefensible game atrocities.

Also, Warren Smith sucks. Worst would be wanker player sycophant on TV

Agree with this.

Ex players commenting, ex players in the administration of the NRL, ex players on the MRC, ex players on the judiciary. All of these take an over-sympathetic and club biased view of every little incident and they do it in total deference to the actual rules.

Seriously, I appreciate and enjoy what players do as players but once they finish they should leave the boys club and have some lessons in objectivity.

The boys club is just so damaging to the game when we have players "softening" the most serious of incidents with all manner of stupid excuses, running club agendas through the media and defending indefensible game atrocities.

Also, Warren Smith sucks. Worst would be wanker player sycophant on TV
No one wants to rock the boat and get on the wrong side of their paymasters or their brethren (the players).

However at the other end of the scale you just get lies and muckraking from tabloid newspapers.

Be nice to have a few in the middle with an original thought, some nous for the game or someone that can write a real story that does more than simply scratch the surface on issues within the game.

bluefox68

Staff member
Can’t wait for the Saturday night BLOCKBUSTER - Tigers vs. Eels - NOT!!!!

Go, Tigers!!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Stuff tonights game, what am I going to do tomorrow night. Far can Donks up against the Huntless Stinking Stains.

To all you religious zealots who frequent this den of iniquity, is it a sin to hope that the Stains win and actually inflict some hurt. Just asking for a friend.

Fherhuck Monte Carlos, Herbie goes to the local footy tomorrow. The Mighty Emus take on Tannum Sands.