What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

He may have been right there though. Gee said something about "I was having a conversation"

Is that a new rule? Time for a challenge extended while the ref has a yarn? HAHHAHAHA
I'm pretty sure Canterbury had called for the Challenge then the ref went into his convo, pretty much the same as what Chad did against the Tigers, that's why I thought it was funny.

Craigshark

First Grade
Game over. Dead set fix is in for a QLD semi

yep, they’ve definitely got all the 50/50 calls go their way. You could tell who was going to win after they got a penalty for the bulldogs being offside when they were away from that intercept

Frenzy.

Immortal
yep, they’ve definitely got all the 50/50 calls go their way. You could tell who was going to win after they got a penalty for the bulldogs being offside when they were away from that intercept

Started from the first kickoff when my touchie mate, who was RIGHT THERE, made a call against Burns they only got right on appeal.

Probably some Bundaberg Bumpkin who won a contest to be a touchie in The Big NRL Match in Town

R-15-3

Bench
Burton getting ready for the NFL all he does is kick then nothing, most overrated player in the comp.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Billy Moore in commentary “cowboys showing they are a serious threat today”, beating the bulldogs. Righttttttt

Latest posts