What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

Quigs

Immortal
Crikey I'm in a bad place right now, a real bad place.

I think I might have to cheer for the far-can Hartleys of Brookvale. My world is turned upside down. The far-can Hartleys .... shit.

But it will just be impossible to live up here if the Donks go four on the trot. You should hear the shit I'm hearing. They are on the way to winning the comp ..... furhuck me.

And yeah we had to let the pricks beat us. I am still suffering I tell youse.

Crikey I'm in a bad place right now, a real bad place.

I think I might have to cheer for the far-can Hartleys of Brookvale. My world is turned upside down. The far-can Hartleys .... shit.

But it will just be impossible to live up here if the Donks go four on the trot. You should hear the shit I'm hearing. They are on the way to winning the comp ..... furhuck me.

And yeah we had to let the pricks beat us. I am still suffering I tell youse.
Im going for Manly. Still hATE THEM but agree with sentiments about Boncos . Might set up a Sharks Manly showdown in the finals .Plus any game with tommy Turbo is a game watching a future immortal. Hopefully first try gets boncos into their arrogant mindset and they come unstuck.