What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

Yeah we really don’t need it. Who knows what kicked it all off but people need to get banned for life for starting that shit.
I get that we dont know what happened to start it, but damn it must have been something of a holy-gushing-experience to belt up an old fella, in a sling, laying down on the seats.

shaggs

Coach
It looked like it was a whole row vs a few blokes. Old mate in the peach long sleeve shirt kept coming for more

It looked like it was a whole row vs a few blokes. Old mate in the peach long sleeve shirt kept coming for more
Yeah there were a few of them that just ran in and threw one punch and backed out.
Like I said, it must've been some sort of retort to get them all fired up so much.
Or maybe the XXXX and Bundys were the real winners of the day.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’m really glad we only play Up Up Cronulla after a win, rather than how Souths play their song after every point scored and as they run on for each half. It makes it less special

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Ha SJ kicks behind SJ thinking the warriors player will be quicker. Down 26-0 nil. Standard warriors.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just replace some words with a truth.

Instead of $0uff Sydney marches on.

Replace marches on with "so sold out".

Works for me, sold out to a Hollywood kiwi and a silver spooner. Quick March for the people!!

I’m really glad we only play Up Up Cronulla after a win, rather than how Souths play their song after every point scored and as they run on for each half. It makes it less special
I don't know why they are getting to play it as it is a Warriors home game.
Imagine them trying to do that at Shark Park???
Bit of BS in letting that happen.

Ps: SJ making that play on first tackle... bloody hell.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Just said Hughes is out of storm tonight. What happened?

Pappy and JH out, panthers kissed on the dick again.

Latest posts