What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

Quigs

Immortal
If I was Dessie I'd do a Ricky and come out and publicly say something really horrible about a Titans player. Cop a fine, take the week off would be my match plan.

Eion

First Grade
Speaking of other games. See old Pairrotitties up in Ballina today? That means the GF will be on QLD. He’s pretending that to give money to suburban grounds will somehow mean flood victims won’t get their due and he just happens to be up there today. Shit move. PVL to confirm today.

Quicksilver

Bench
Speaking of other games. See old Pairrotitties up in Ballina today? That means the GF will be on QLD. He’s pretending that to give money to suburban grounds will somehow mean flood victims won’t get their due and he just happens to be up there today. Shit move. PVL to confirm today.
They should have given the money to suburban grounds first rather than rebuilding the SFS

Latest posts