What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
hmmm... who I go for @Quigs Dragons, Broncos, always a dilemma.

As long as Manly lose. Which they are not.

I do have faith in Seibold being shyte. Anyway I think the Broncos need a thump and the Dragons to gain hope, only to be shattered later. March premiers.

Craigshark

First Grade
Only time I can remember seeing that ruling was against sione katoa against south’s in round 1, maybe 2019 or 2020..

R-15-3

Bench
I’m hating these penalties after the fact, call 6 again as it happens or let it be.
Sick of waiting for handling errors etc then calling a penalty.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Big call,

I now picture @txta2 all satisfied Chad was average, I have been here a long time, the dedication to Chad is undeinable and amusing. Never give up.

Frenzy will not on Felix either, he enjoyed it.

Old mate @Quigs is clearly over old mates place in Emu Lakes, Butt fart Qld.

I hear a Nuke sub base might planned for Emu Fields....

Big call,

I now picture @txta2 all satisfied Chad was average, I have been here a long time, the dedication to Chad is undeinable and amusing. Never give up.

Well Boncos Still got a squirrel hold on QLD ruguby league , but Its slipping. FAST. Sure they can beat the future Wooden spooners , But wait till turbo charged Mainly Wipe the floor with them. Titans and cowgirls should be doing it now but I guess it takes a NSW team.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Big call,

I've put the brakes on Felix. Have him in my SuperCoach team. He won't come good till I dump him.

Marchad

Juniors
I have a feeling this Bulldogs vs Tigers game. Is going to be the only game they will show people in hell for all of eternity as a form of punishment.