What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Even cows like Music ... Ill try and find link to video of cows racing up to listen to some Jazz musicians. They crowd around Mesmerized , Taken to another place from their mundane lives.
I do not think we should stink up this thread with musicians, if you wish to discuss exploitation of children by the music industry go here

Back on topic, Ezra Mam for the Clive Churchill.

Quigs

Immortal
Is there anything happening today, footy wise that is.

( anyone but the donkeys I tell youse, anyone!!!! )

Frenzy.

Immortal
Brisbane Tigers are playing today, then the Tits, literally, after that.

Whole heapa Qld for ya today old man

Quigs

Immortal
Got an exhibition opening at the local art gallery at 2.30pm Bjelke time. Home well and truly in time to cheer for the gansters.

Is the Souffs Tiges game on Kayo?

Couldn't see it on me program

Quigs

Immortal
Found the Kayo broadcast. Was feeling good about it because I didn't have to listen to the Channel Nein Commentary team. I was, to say a bit elated about that.

Anyhow things turned bad quickly when I hear the Kayo commentary team start up. Can you get a better combination then this dynamic duo. Spud Carrol and Blocker. I lasted a couple of minutes and now the TV is back over to Channel Nein.

Ohhh the joy.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Found the Kayo broadcast. Was feeling good about it because I didn't have to listen to the Channel Nein Commentary team. I was, to say a bit elated about that.

Anyhow things turned bad quickly when I hear the Kayo commentary team start up. Can you get a better combination then this dynamic duo. Spud Carrol and Blocker. I lasted a couple of minutes and now the TV is back over to Channel Nein.

Ohhh the joy.

Hang on. That's 2 brain cells. More than the entirety of the rest of the FOX commentary team. Alexander has none.