What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

I’d still back them to make the top 8 but with a 1-4 start I think you can put a line through their top 4 aspirations.

shadowboxer

First Grade
“There ain't no soft excuses, we played poorly today and got beaten and we should have got beaten a lot more than what we did.”
Ricky stuart
Go pick a quote;

shadowboxer

First Grade
I hope it continues. Ricky is always just hanging by a thread and watching it go down is soap opera like.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The NRL/WWE comp started well most of first 4 weeks upsets close games, till our win over Drags and now Panthers over Raiders.
I wonder are we going to go back to the 1-2 floggings per weekend

Frenzy.

Immortal
Anyone else remember when a close game was 10-8 or 6-6 or even 1-0?

32 all draw. Yeah, footy is all about defence. Or was.

shadowboxer

First Grade
What a sad game that was in the gong…the dolphins dream is over for the moment with injuries a plenty. Dragons look like they’ve won a GF. Resign Griffin NOW

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’m so bored with it - I’m watching the 1989 Cronulla v brisbane playoff for the umpteenth time. Classic game.
What a dead set cat Gene Miles was.