What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

Stake Removed

First Grade
He should take up Union.

2 point field goals, will never be accepted by me. I did literally turn off.

To much kicking not enough running and using of hands.

You want foot skills, watch soccer, if you want no skills watch VFL, if you want third rate athletes watch Kickby Union.

2 points for a field goal, f**k it why not three.

I hate the world.
2 point field goals were actually how it was, because Eric Simms would keep kicking them they were reduced to 1 point

The way the story lines and Games results have played out so far this season ,Its almost like Vince McMahon is running the NRL .

Last edited:

Marchad

Juniors
Did anyone see that little kid with The fake high five to Jack Wighton when he got marched.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Lachie Miller a guy we got rid of, he couldn't get out of reserves playing a blinder, kicking goals from sideline.
This is against a legit powerhouse team in the Raiders, we seen what they can do against us, and they were down a man most of the game

SharkShocked

Bench
why do Raiders always play their best game against us?....FWs.

It probably doesn’t help that we rarely ever put the foot to the throat of teams.

We are capable of playing very high quality and then also put in a tigers like effort for any 10-15 minute period throughout the game and walk teams back into it or find ourselves 10-12 down

Would be really nice to see us play a slightly more reserved game and focus on not gifting the opposition possession.

Bring out the flashy attack in the second half of the season. Build to it.

shaggs

Coach
Developed a pass that he was missing over the off season.
Good on him. Late to the nrl, got to make every chance count.