What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2023

shaggs

Coach
How bad were melbournes edge forwards. Absolute mud.

Their left side defence made Moylan, talakai and Ronald look competent.

Reimis smith might have played his last nrl game.
NAS didn’t take his meds today.

Really shitty performance from a team with 3/4 spine in national sides

SadShark

Bench
The Sharks are not a hard spec in the shit of either side that played last night. We would’ve had our Depends ripped out from our Y-Fronts and bundled into our awestruck, gaping gobs.

DJDL

Bench
I just can't bring myself to cheer for the Panthers.
Even against the Broncos.
The smug starts with the coach and permeates through the rest of them.
Wankers the lot of 'em.

Quigs

Immortal
Live north of the Tweed DJ and you'd soon change your tune. I know it is hard to cheer for the Pennies, I also have difficulties doing so.

But you should see the shit going down here at the moment. The media has the donks doing victory laps already. They have for the past three months. It is vomit inducing.

C'mon the Wahs, ....... "Make my Day"

DJDL

Bench
Live north of the Tweed DJ and you'd soon change your tune. I know it is hard to cheer for the Pennies, I also have difficulties doing so.

But you should see the shit going down here at the moment. The media has the donks doing victory laps already. They have for the past three months. It is vomit inducing.

C'mon the Wahs, ....... "Make my Day"

I lived on the Gold Coast for 18 years so I know what you mean.
But I still can't bring myself to conjure anything close to resembling support for the Panthers.

It's sad.
In the late 90s, when I was still in Sydney, I had some mad Doggies supporter mates.
We used to regularly head out to Panthers stadium to watch them on a Saturday night if the Sharks or Dogs weren't playing in town that weekend.
They were a good team to watch back then, and I had no trouble cheering them on.

It's just that pharquing coach, his son, and the ganster wannabe's I can't handle.
The thought of them winning three in a row, and the ensuing adulation for all eternity, makes me physically ill.

DJDL

Bench
How is it possible that in a preliminary final a guy returning from a shoulder dislocation only has to make 14 tackles.
And none of them, from memory, on NAS.
What's with that?

Frenzy.

Immortal
How is it possible that in a preliminary final a guy returning from a shoulder dislocation only has to make 14 tackles.
And none of them, from memory, on NAS.
What's with that?
Smart qhunts, qhunts who did his work because they are so damn connected. Wrong target chosen, Storms seemed to have identified Tago as the weaker link.

Cronk only made 9 takes in 2018 with his busted scapula. The Panters may have had a watch or 5 of that to see how Robbo managed Cronk and how he was covered up.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't see a need to cheer for, support, go for or root for any of them. None of them have yet invoked any emotion for me.

The NRL has given me Aspergers

Blues Riff

Bench
I just can't bring myself to cheer for the Panthers.
Even against the Broncos.
The smug starts with the coach and permeates through the rest of them.
Wankers the lot of 'em.
Perfectly understandable. If it were the Sharks in our position with us out of contention, I certainly wouldn't be hanging around a depressing footy forum.
I like your taste in music though.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The trannie made a TRANSgression and my anti man DWZ who had TRANSposed himself into the Broncos attacking line then TRANSported himself downfield at speed to score

Chimp

Bench
I’m not sure I can bring myself to watch the GF next week. If Walsh gets hurt or banned, I could probably cope with the Broncos winning, but in reality, whoever wins, it’s an awful awful outcome.